+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Safety (HSE) Professionals


Hero Member
Dec 9, 2011
Dear group members ,

I am a Canadian Permanent Residency Holder. I have 10+ years experience in FMCG industry and still working in gulf. Any friend linked with Safety Profession , please advice for the below mentioned queries:

1.What certification other then CRSP is required to enter in the safety profession in GTA ? (as having CRSP is very long process ! )
2.Which college in GTA is best for Safety Courses / Certification? (ranking wise)
3.Is NEBOSH acceptable in GTA ?
4.Is there any pre arrival service for safety professionals to support job hunt ?

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

Nov 29, 2019
Hi friends,
I am a PR and I shall be maigrating to Canada in couple of months. Being a safety engineer for last 19 years, I would like to continue in similar profile in Canada as well. In this regard, could you please suggest which province has the best HSE opportunities?
Also, I am a CSP (not CRSP). Would it be helpful?
Thanking in advance,


Hero Member
May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
On NEBOSH I found this info: "NEBOSH had a recent agreement with Canadian safety professional body i.e. CRSP (Canadian Registered Safety Professional). NEBOSH Diploma and Canadian Diploma as well as other certificates are valid and weigh equal for IOSH membership. You can even have IOSH membership qualification criteria fulfilled." Google