+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ RISK INDICATORS ,,,,,,,,,,

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZYXWVU98 said:
I was given RQ twice. 1st time submitted citizenship application without 1095 days in Canada because of travels required by the job. received 1st RQ. then job was lost because cannot travel to the states anymore without a Canadian passport. accumulated 1095 days because no travel is required during unemployment period. withdraw the 1st application, submitted the second. waited 19 months for citizenship test, received RQ again at the test. submitted RQ 1 month later and waited several months until today. still haven't received anything from cic. my job nature with a lot of employers require travel to the US, but I cannot travel because I cannot obtain Canadian passport. hard to find a job within my profession with no travel to the states. luckily now I find one, but don't know what to do should I lose job again. without Canadian citizenship my employment opportunities in Canada was severely compromised. but now facing a bureaucratic wall just can't reasoning through. keep waiting and finger crossed
Your employer should support a B1 or other US visa to enable you to travel to the US. Many 'Non Canadian' passport holders are able to travel to the US for work/business so this reason won't fly with CIC or the courts.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
When you say travel outside - even pleasure travel makes an hindrance ?

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know lots of friends with no Canadian passports but are able to work in the States. What's your job? What do you do? Do you work for a company in Canada? or do you work for yourself? Details will help us give you our view of the matter. heck I know Iranians that live here and from time to time need to go to the States to work (I am not sure if you know, but it's very hard for Iranians to get a work permit to work in the States).

ZYXWVU98 said:
I was given RQ twice. 1st time submitted citizenship application without 1095 days in Canada because of travels required by the job. received 1st RQ. then job was lost because cannot travel to the states anymore without a Canadian passport. accumulated 1095 days because no travel is required during unemployment period. withdraw the 1st application, submitted the second. waited 19 months for citizenship test, received RQ again at the test. submitted RQ 1 month later and waited several months until today. still haven't received anything from cic. my job nature with a lot of employers require travel to the US, but I cannot travel because I cannot obtain Canadian passport. hard to find a job within my profession with no travel to the states. luckily now I find one, but don't know what to do should I lose job again. without Canadian citizenship my employment opportunities in Canada was severely compromised. but now facing a bureaucratic wall just can't reasoning through. keep waiting and finger crossed

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Msafiri said:
Your employer should support a B1 or other US visa to enable you to travel to the US. Many 'Non Canadian' passport holders are able to travel to the US for work/business so this reason won't fly with CIC or the courts.
yas,most likely

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
was refused entry on B1. employer sponsored for L1b, but was not successful. H1b has annual quota and it ran out at the time. really not much choice. employer isn't willing to wait that long and hence let me go. they could easily find a Canadian to obtain a TN. that is why I say if I have Canadian passport, I wouldn't lose job in the 1st place. never intend to sue or get sympathy from anyone, government or court. just vent my own frustration in this online world.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's some tough luck right there. Obviously the US Dept of State etc had concerns about the B1/L1 applications so they did not approve. Its hard for a competent lawyer to mess up the L1..they usually get RFEs at least...maybe a poorly prepared application or criteria was never met. B1 failure points to concerns about your ties - are you self employed? Does your field of employment only offer US presence intense scope? Apply for GCMS notes they may shed some light on your application - US travel consistently shows up as an RQ flag on this forum. At least this way you will feel you are getting some insight.

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
not interested in making any inquiries to cic. just wait. that is what I did when I applied for immigration. whenever I start to forget them, they will contact me. just have to delay my travel plan to Europe and Australia, not willing to pay the fees and go through all the painful papers to get a visa. right now just focus on tourist destinations in US and Canada.