+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Revaluation query

shruts2994

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Today I got my indicative IELTS score- R-9, S-8.5, L-8.5, W-6.5. Overall score of 8.
I am definitely not happy with my writing score given that I believe I had performed fairly well during the test.
Please suggest if I should reevaluate my writing score. Also, what is the process to get only one section reevaluated? And the charges to do the same?
Many thanks in advance,
Shruti

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi Everyone,
Today I got my indicative IELTS score- R-9, S-8.5, L-8.5, W-6.5. Overall score of 8.
I am definitely not happy with my writing score given that I believe I had performed fairly well during the test.
Please suggest if I should reevaluate my writing score. Also, what is the process to get only one section reevaluated? And the charges to do the same?
Many thanks in advance,
Shruti
Hi,

Looking at your other scores, I would strongly recommend to go for remark but at the same time I would suggest to register for another test also.

Remark Procedure:

1. Wait for TRF.
2. In the mean time download the remark application form ( EOR ) from British Council or IDP website, which ever agency you took test with.
3. Fill the form, Send it to the respective agency (British Council or IDP) along with Passport photocopy, original TRF, cancelled cheque and payment demand draft. The address and any other detail will be mentioned on EOR application form.
4. The fee is 6500 INR (for sure) for British Council and I guess for IDP is INR 9500. The fee is same whether you apply EOR for one section or all sections.

If the score gets changed then the remark fee is refunded back.

Good Luck.

shruts2994

Jan 24, 2019
Hi,

Looking at your other scores, I would strongly recommend to go for remark but at the same time I would suggest to register for another test also.

Remark Procedure:

1. Wait for TRF.
2. In the mean time download the remark application form ( EOR ) from British Council or IDP website, which ever agency you took test with.
3. Fill the form, Send it to the respective agency (British Council or IDP) along with Passport photocopy, original TRF, cancelled cheque and payment demand draft. The address and any other detail will be mentioned on EOR application form.
4. The fee is 6500 INR (for sure) for British Council and I guess for IDP is INR 9500. The fee is same whether you apply EOR for one section or all sections.

If the score gets changed then the remark fee is refunded back.

Good Luck.
Many thanks!

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Many thanks in advance,
Shruti
Hi
Will suggest you to go for revaluation as my cousin did the same and got extra point. she was very confident that she did very well in speaking.
If you are in India it's something around 7000 I feel, I can tell you exact amount after asking my cousin. it took around a month for the process.