+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resume modification

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a job of construction project manager, I'm planning for immigration through express entry and meanwhile I'm trying to search a job (I know it's very hard but I would like to try), I have updated my resume and added some modifications, I would like to upload the file and if anyone can help or suggest further modifications to make it better for Canadian job market, any suggestions are welcomed. how can I attach the file? thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you are planning to immigrate through express entry & have enough points for an ITA, wait until you have work authorization. Ensure your resume is in a North American format. Getting a job offer be difficult until you have your COPR.

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
If you are planning to immigrate through express entry & have enough points for an ITA, wait until you have work authorization. Ensure your resume is in a North American format. Getting a job offer be difficult until you have your COPR.
My points will be not enough to be selected from the pool so I might need to get nomination certificate or at least job offer which as I know its hard but getting my resume ready won’t harm if job search started now or later .. thanks for the feedback but can you tell me how to make the resume accessible in the forum for people to give me suggestions and try to improve