+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resume help

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a job of construction project manager, I'm planning for immigration through express entry and meanwhile I'm trying to search a job (I know it's very hard but I would like to try), I have updated my resume and added some modifications, I would like to upload the file and if anyone can help or suggest further modifications to make it better for Canadian job market, any suggestions are welcomed. how can I attach the file? thanks

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a job of construction project manager, I'm planning for immigration through express entry and meanwhile I'm trying to search a job (I know it's very hard but I would like to try), I have updated my resume and added some modifications, I would like to upload the file and if anyone can help or suggest further modifications to make it better for Canadian job market, any suggestions are welcomed. how can I attach the file? thanks
Hi...I can help. I am an IT recruiter based in Manitoba. You can upload to google docs and share the link here...Just remove your contact info...

Lauralocx

Dec 21, 2020
Hi...I can help. I am an IT recruiter based in Manitoba. You can upload to google docs and share the link here...Just remove your contact info...

Hello!

I saw your kind words and I'm also looking to getting help on my CV my experience are majorly in IT