+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reschedule passport request letter- please help

sk1985kol

Apr 11, 2022
Dear,

Can someone please help me reschedule a passport request letter since my families passports are still at another embassy and my last day to submit the passports to the Canadian Embassy in Vienna is tomorrow, the 7th of November. We just got the information that we will have our passports returned from the other embassy tomorrow afternoon and it is impossible for us to ship them to Vienna Canadian Embassy right away (the same day). We need at least 3-4 additional days. Someone please help.

Thank you!

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Dear,

Can someone please help me reschedule a passport request letter since my families passports are still at another embassy and my last day to submit the passports to the Canadian Embassy in Vienna is tomorrow, the 7th of November. We just got the information that we will have our passports returned from the other embassy tomorrow afternoon and it is impossible for us to ship them to Vienna Canadian Embassy right away (the same day). We need at least 3-4 additional days. Someone please help.

Thank you!
Have you tried calling the Embassy?
I've heard of some having a grace period so they accept even if it's a few days late.