+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

requesting best guideline in a family case,islamabad.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hi ,
we "husband and wife" aplied as co-aplicant with in canada and then my case came to islamabad for PR procesing and i came to islamabad. my wife was caree-giver and i withdrew my rufugee voluntarily and went with her on her aplication as 'co-aplicant'. my question is .. 1- is ths come also husband and wife sponsor ,as we are also family and hav a canadian born baby? which time period is for us ,for our processing , in side canada or out side canada ?? as im waiting here in islamabad and my wife is waiting in canada ..both for our prs. my wife's aplication is complete along time ago and my backgrounds over in ths jan,2011 . our processing has become up till now for 39 months.. how long should i expect at islamabad station ? plzz guide best ,i will be very thankfull as im in pain and miss my family,they r alone waiting for process to be done for last 39 months .one can judge tht how much unfair is ths imigration processing in our case ,as so long time is passed and we r still waiting,i came in pak in july,07 and proces started in nov,07 and uptill now its in process .i cant think and plan anything as this far we have come in ths process ,its very very painfull.plzz help and guide .thanks.