Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys,

I wrote the IELTS for the third time. The results are as follows:

L-8
R-6.5
S-7.5
W-7

Should I apply for EOR? I read that it is very rare for IDP to change the reading score in EOR. Anyone here has a positive experience on reading EOR?

I took the exam on 30th SEP in Chennai IDP (computer-delivered). Anyone here took the exam on the same day?

PS:
The last section of the reading section described an artistic girl who died in poverty.

Thanks,
Viswesh M
I am from Chennai. I would strongly recommend not to apply for reading as it's objective. Better use that 10k for next attempt. Also, if u had got 7 in reading, they would have dropped your writing score to 6.5. That's how IELTS works.

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I am from Chennai. I would strongly recommend not to apply for reading as it's objective. Better use that 10k for next attempt. Also, if u had got 7 in reading, they would have dropped your writing score to 6.5. That's how IELTS works.
Thanks man

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hey guys,

I wrote the IELTS for the third time. The results are as follows:

L-8
R-6.5
S-7.5
W-7

Should I apply for EOR? I read that it is very rare for IDP to change the reading score in EOR. Anyone here has a positive experience on reading EOR?

I took the exam on 30th SEP in Chennai IDP (computer-delivered). Anyone here took the exam on the same day?

PS:
The last section of the reading section described an artistic girl who died in poverty.

Thanks,
Viswesh M
Furthermore, EE's expectations are increasing every passing day which is evident from the fact that the cut off score remain above 460. So even if you score the magical number 8777, the crs generally doesn't get there. So, wise advise is to not to put money to these ietls taking fraudsters and apply for PNP. PNP takes a year's time and even EE takes 8 month instead of 6, if you have the covoted crs score.

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Furthermore, EE's expectations are increasing every passing day which is evident from the fact that the cut off score remain above 460. So even if you score the magical number 8777, the crs generally doesn't get there. So, wise advise is to not to put money to these ietls taking fraudsters and apply for PNP. PNP takes a year's time and even EE takes 8 month instead of 6, if you have the covoted crs score.
Thanks Makati, my current CRS score is 415. Ontario PNP score is around 435, how would I get in PNP even though I apply for it.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
First, this noc is regulated i guess, it is in demand in Saskatchewan, Alberta and Monitoba. Only these three provinces are open for Outland people, without job or ties to the province or Canada as a whole. To Sk, you apply seperately, AB picks people from EE, MT is coming up with the linient version shortly although they have a liberal one going on. Go through their programmes thoroughly on their website and apply separately. It's like you have to apply with them first, send docs if nominated, get 600 points added in ee.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Meanwhile you LL have to forget ON because it picks people with high score which are close to EE cut off score. You either shed away lot of money after tests or go to any one of these provinces, stay for 2 years as committed and then move ON

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I mean its part of the process that they send it to IDP Australia HQ and from there they would sent it to test invigilators around the globe for re-mark.
And if the test center doesn't send, they are not doing there job. Sadly, we cant find that info whether they sent or not. Unless you have someone you know working in the test center where you gave your exam.
Hi guys,

Want to share with you this piece of information about whether our EOR had been really dispatched to IDP Aussie or kept in the local test center.

I had a chance to talk with one IDP staff during my multiple-ielts-attempts period and we got close enough to ask her about the above question.

She said that for Computer-based, the remark would be done by IDP Australia because when you submitted the test on the computer, it was directly transferred electronically to IDP Australia and always stayed there in their system. So when you apply for EOR, easier for IDP Australia to retrieve your test file than other local or regional test centers (even though i dont negate the possibility that other test centers still can access to IDP Australia data base using password and do the remark)

For paper-based, your original test files were couriered to a regional test center for marking and may not be IDP in Australia, depending on the cost and ease to deliver stacks of manual test paper. Hence, when u apply for EOR, high chance that the regional test center will do the remarking but highly likely you will get another examiner to re-mark. Just hope the re-mark examiner is not the same one that marks your paper in the first place!

Reactions: Dhirenpatel

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi guys,

Want to share with you this piece of information about whether our EOR had been really dispatched to IDP Aussie or kept in the local test center.

I had a chance to talk with one IDP staff during my multiple-ielts-attempts period and we got close enough to ask her about the above question.

She said that for Computer-based, the remark would be done by IDP Australia because when you submitted the test on the computer, it was directly transferred electronically to IDP Australia and always stayed there in their system. So when you apply for EOR, easier for IDP Australia to retrieve your test file than other local or regional test centers (even though i dont negate the possibility that other test centers still can access to IDP Australia data base using password and do the remark)

For paper-based, your original test files were couriered to a regional test center for marking and may not be IDP in Australia, depending on the cost and ease to deliver stacks of manual test paper. Hence, when u apply for EOR, high chance that the regional test center will do the remarking but highly likely you will get another examiner to re-mark. Just hope the re-mark examiner is not the same one that marks your paper in the first place!
Paper based exams are scanned and sent to IDP Australia. Mailing is too expensive and not feasible anyways.. that's what test centre manager explained me last time.

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Thanks for the info. Do u have any clue about BC?
Hi guys,

For paper-based, your original test files were couriered to a regional test center for marking and may not be IDP in Australia, depending on the cost and ease to deliver stacks of manual test paper. Hence, when u apply for EOR, high chance that the regional test center will do the remarking but highly likely you will get another examiner to re-mark. Just hope the re-mark examiner is not the same one that marks your paper in the first place![/QUO

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Is Australian examiners lenient compared to local examiners?

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, I applied EOR on 12 th sep, Idp India, CBT chennai. Today I called IDP customer care and they said that it will take another 7 to 10 days and I will be notified via E mail.