+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recently I got a mail fromemily@swiss-mech.com, Swiss technologies ltd

Apr 11, 2018
India
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying Engineering Co-ordinatorPosition with us. We have received your application.

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted for placement in our Project Sites.

Position : Engineering Co-ordinator (Fresher / Entry level)

Work Visa : 4 years

Training : Yes. 3 Months

Project site : Wajax corp & Rockpoint GS (LMIA Sponsor)

Main Vendor : Swiss Technologies Ltd

Basic Salary : $2500 per month

Housing : Provided Free

Food : NO (Own expense)

Transport : Provided Free

Medical : Provided Free

Work hours : 5 days. 8 hours per day

Industry Type : Manufacturing & Process

Pay increment : Yearly based on performance

AWS Bonus : 3 months of basic pay (every year)

Annual Leave : 25 days home leave with Free return air ticket

Start Work : 1ST Week of June

KINDLY EMAIL US BELOW SCANNED DOCUMENTS FOR LMIA / WORK VISA PROCESS:

• Passport Front & Back page
    • PP size photo
    • Latest Resume / CV
    • Educational Certificates
    • Marriage Certificate (if Married)
    • Travel authorization certificate to Canada

If you do not have ETA Visa, kindly get is soon. You shall claim the ETA visa cost from the company. Simply submit the payment invoice to us to get refund of ETA cost.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would they need international workers in Alberta which was hit hard by low oil prices in the past. In the same Alberta that has a black list of certain professions that do not get LMIA from principle.
Yes it is a fake.

Ramky11

Apr 17, 2018
Yes. i received same email too. i checked with my friends in canada, also I have tried contact the company and made several enquiries. i found finally that this company have conducted face to face interview in Bangalore and Chennai few weeks ago. this is vendor company providing manpower and serving Canadian manufacturing companies. The company's representative in chennai. there is only one consultancy for this canada companies. That is near ambattur location in chennai. i visited to the consultancy office directly. that consultancy already send 2 batch to canada and this is 3rd batch recruitment. they charge placement fee. but they never ask any ETA Certificate. they say No need to buy ETA. Also they have no idea about this Ad. So some people use this company name to publish this fake advertisement.

some scam or spam people may know this recruitment details and took advantage to publish and send email with this email id. they create email id same as company id and tried to cheat.

prabhu.spider

Apr 17, 2018
hi, i am in chennai only. me and my friends attend the interview in December 2017 for this company.
but the interview is just formality only. not technical. not serious interview.
all decision by that consultancy only. this company just listen to what this consultancy say only.
my 2 friends already go canada 1 month before to this company.
im very experience and technical. i selected in interview. but they never do my visa because i am cannot pay fees. i am finance problem.
my other 2 friends no technical person. no good experience. but they get job and visa for my friends. my friends have big money. they family good.
this company consultancy in chennai name cazador strategic consultancy. i dont like this consultancy. they dont care your skill. you select in interview also they cancel your job if no pay service fees.
they only send who pay money. if you pay money then no interview also. they get you direct job and visa. this consultancy only money money.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, i am in chennai only. me and my friends attend the interview in December 2017 for this company.
all decision by that consultancy only. this company just listen to what this consultancy say only.
im very experience and technical. i selected in interview. but they never do my visa because i am cannot pay fees. i am finance problem.
my other 2 friends no technical person. no good experience. but they get job and visa for my friends. my friends have big money. they family good.
this company consultancy in chennai name cazador strategic consultancy. i dont like this consultancy. they dont care your skill. you select in interview also they cancel your job if no pay service fees.
they only send who pay money. if you pay money then no interview also. they get you direct job and visa. this consultancy only money money.
I do not know if you are so naive or if you try to get more people in this SCAM.
1. In order to work in Canada legally you need a work visa.
2. From what you say no open work visa does apply in such case (PGWP or Working holiday).
3. And neither does inter-company transfer apply to this case.
4. In order to get closed working visa, the company where you will be working must ask for LMIA (which a paid request that takes several months)
5. No consultancy can grant you that you will get LMIA. That can be only approved by CIC immigration office.
6. It is a fact that Alberta has a black list of professions where LMIA is denied from principle (it is because they have too many unemployed people from such professions).
7. So if ever your friends are in Canada, then they are most likely working illegally or they have forged their documents (because of the stated above it would not have happen so quick and for this type of low positions)

Hence your promotion speech is either sheer ignorance, or you are the scammers and right now you are trying to get more victims.

Last edited:

sree.123

Mar 12, 2018
I do not know if you are so naive or if you try to get more people in this SCAM.
1. In order to work in Canada legally you need a work visa.
2. From what you say no open work visa does apply in such case (PGWP or Working holiday).
3. And neither does inter-company transfer apply to this case.
4. In order to get closed working visa, the company where you will be working must ask for LMIA (which a paid request that takes several months)
5. No consultancy can grant you that you will get LMIA. That can be only approved by CIC immigration office.
6. It is a fact that Alberta has a black list of professions where LMIA is denied from principle (it is because they have too many unemployed people from such professions).
7. So if ever your friends are in Canada, then they are most likely working illegally or they have forged their documents (because of the stated above I would not have happen so quick and for this type of low positions)

Hence your promotion speech is either sheer ignorance, or you are the scammers and right now you are trying to get more victims.

I also Agree with him. It is definitely a fake one. It is impossible to get a visa without an LMIA in Canada. Even LMIA process is time consuming and it cost $1500 with work permit. This is only application cost. There are other cost associated with this.

So don’t fall for these scams.

Maniseenu

May 17, 2018
Hi bro ur no pls very urgent bro

Maniseenu

May 17, 2018
Yes. i received same email too. i checked with my friends in canada, also I have tried contact the company and made several enquiries. i found finally that this company have conducted face to face interview in Bangalore and Chennai few weeks ago. this is vendor company providing manpower and serving Canadian manufacturing companies. The company's representative in chennai. there is only one consultancy for this canada companies. That is near ambattur location in chennai. i visited to the consultancy office directly. that consultancy already send 2 batch to canada and this is 3rd batch recruitment. they charge placement fee. but they never ask any ETA Certificate. they say No need to buy ETA. Also they have no idea about this Ad. So some people use this company name to publish this fake advertisement.

some scam or spam people may know this recruitment details and took advantage to publish and send email with this email id. they create email id same as company id and tried to cheat.
Bro ur no pls very urgent

population

Dec 9, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying Engineering Co-ordinatorPosition with us. We have received your application.

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted for placement in our Project Sites.

Position : Engineering Co-ordinator (Fresher / Entry level)

Work Visa : 4 years

Training : Yes. 3 Months

Project site : Wajax corp & Rockpoint GS (LMIA Sponsor)

Main Vendor : Swiss Technologies Ltd

Basic Salary : $2500 per month

Housing : Provided Free

Food : NO (Own expense)

Transport : Provided Free

Medical : Provided Free

Work hours : 5 days. 8 hours per day

Industry Type : Manufacturing & Process

Pay increment : Yearly based on performance

AWS Bonus : 3 months of basic pay (every year)

Annual Leave : 25 days home leave with Free return air ticket

Start Work : 1ST Week of June

KINDLY EMAIL US BELOW SCANNED DOCUMENTS FOR LMIA / WORK VISA PROCESS:

• Passport Front & Back page
    • PP size photo
    • Latest Resume / CV
    • Educational Certificates
    • Marriage Certificate (if Married)
    • Travel authorization certificate to Canada

If you do not have ETA Visa, kindly get is soon. You shall claim the ETA visa cost from the company. Simply submit the payment invoice to us to get refund of ETA cost.
HYEE I NEED TO CONTACT YOU REVERT ME BACK SOON PLZ

population

Dec 9, 2018

CAN U PING ME?