+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received ITA, add family information

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Received ITA today, while I pressed 'continue application', there are forms, I need to fill in, in personal history, family section, they asking to add all family members details,
should I add dependent spouse and child only (as they are included in application), or I need to add my mom, dad, and siblings too (albeit they are not included in this application).

Kindly advice! Thanks

amanbaraut

Feb 15, 2016
Received ITA today, while I pressed 'continue application', there are forms, I need to fill in, in personal history, family section, they asking to add all family members details,
should I add dependent spouse and child only (as they are included in application), or I need to add my mom, dad, and siblings too (albeit they are not included in this application).

Kindly advice! Thanks
It's just spouse and children you should. I am still waiting on my ITA.

Reactions: jojee2k6

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
It's just spouse and children you should. I am still waiting on my ITA.
Are you sure? because, this statement is confusing to me:

Please tell us about AJAZ HUSSAIN's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

and I declared above 3 family members which are included in my application (myself, spouse, and a child)...
kindly advice!

aman96preet

Jun 16, 2014
As per my understanding after reading what they require this information for, I would mention parents, spouse and children. They need this information to assess any future possibilities of your immediate family members of immigrating to Canada. Adding info in this section will not require you to add any documents or information about the mentioned members further in the application, so I'd add all "immediate" members.

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Yes you need to enter all the members except the one who are already included in this application.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Got it....i was adding spouse and child again, so will delete those rows and will add siblings, and parents...many thanks...its all exciting at the same time confusing...i will keep calm and fill in all in well..

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
Got it....i was adding spouse and child again, so will delete those rows and will add siblings, and parents...many thanks...its all exciting at the same time confusing...i will keep calm and fill in all in well..
Hi - Can you please help by confirming if this section should include immediate family members not included in the application
E.g. Father, Mother, Brother, Sister (who are not in the main application and not coming to Canada with us as part of EE application.
and Spouse, kids who are part of the application should NOT be added again here.

Please suggest.

REgards,