+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a new email ------ CSQ rejected

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
after I have spent a lot of time waiting..The result comes with "Intention de refuser votre demande de certificat de sélection"

I missed only 2 points. I applied 2016, November, and I sent my documents Sep 2017.
They evaluated my file with the new points system where I lose 4 point on the area of training.

Can I send a claim or game is over?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after I have spent a lot of time waiting..The result comes with "Intention de refuser votre demande de certificat de sélection"

I missed only 2 points. I applied 2016, November, and I sent my documents Sep 2017.
They evaluated my file with the new points system where I lose 4 point on the area of training.

hi, it is a common issue this year, the only way is increase your points with language test or maybe diplomas or work experience if you did not write them before apply

regards

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017

Hi taweda!!
You try to increase ur points or ask midi a period of time to complete French level.
Can you pls share what is ur AOT and how you lack of points..