+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes the PCC from France Ministry of Justice is in French, but like you said there's no specific time period just the issue date like may, 2017
In France, there's only French citizen or non french citizen version. I have applied for the latter, and the correct one
Thanks for notifying.
I submitted French pcc too for my 1 year study in France and the pcc is dated last year in 2016 (6 years after I left France).
I submitted the 2016 one in March and did not get a new one as I did not visit France since then.
Do you think it will be an issue?
The PCC does not show any dates I lived there; only the date it was issued.
My AOR is March 28. Are you PNP? Grateful if you can share your timelines.

niraj29

Aug 16, 2016
You mentioned that your wife got refused with another reason? Can you tell us the first reason for refusal? When did you apply for the wife's visitor visa? How close was it to the marriage? Was it before the marriage? Did you provide the marriage certificate and optional pictures to strengthen your case that she is your wife (bank statements, joint account). It may seem like a sham marriage from your visa officer's view because of the context of timing and evidence you provided (no offense).
Hi Stevie,
thanks for the reply buddy.
its the first time we applied, i want to mean by the other reason means, they havent stated any particular genuine reason on the refusal page.
just the tick X on the other reasons. thats it.
and yes i do have mentioned and provided the Marriage certificate. my current visa as well bank account statement and financial proof. and its been 3 months we got married.
what are the chances if i Re-apply with the same info.?

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello everyone! I also have a question: I got PCC in february this year from France for 2011-2012 years when I was studying there. But after that I had multiple short (few days) tourist trips in France. I also have current valid French tourist visa which I got after my study year but not necessarily stamps from immigration officers, since all my torusist trips occured from and within Schengen area. Question is: do I need to take another new PCC after I had those tourist trips or not? I thought I can use just my PCC for 2011-2012 since my short trips after 2012 do not sum up to the 6 months period in total, or how would CIC treat this case?
Thanks!

Rose152

Feb 2, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
please did cic refund your application fees? and how long did it take for the money to be reversed into your account?
no they didn't:( I paid 550$ twice. The application fee is non-refundable

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I also have a question: I got PCC in february this year from France for 2011-2012 years when I was studying there. But after that I had multiple short (few days) tourist trips in France. I also have current valid French tourist visa which I got after my study year but not necessarily stamps from immigration officers, since all my torusist trips occured from and within Schengen area. Question is: do I need to take another new PCC after I had those tourist trips or not? I thought I can use just my PCC for 2011-2012 since my short trips after 2012 do not sum up to the 6 months period in total, or how would CIC treat this case?
Thanks!
I would advise you to get a new French PCC, after your last visit (no matter whether it is short tourist visit) as it is a PCC from a country that you lived before (as student for a year it seems).

Thus, to be on the safe side, better get a new one after your last tourist visit.

Reactions: iMayflower

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hi Stevie,
thanks for the reply buddy.
its the first time we applied, i want to mean by the other reason means, they havent stated any particular genuine reason on the refusal page.
just the tick X on the other reasons. thats it.
and yes i do have mentioned and provided the Marriage certificate. my current visa as well bank account statement and financial proof. and its been 3 months we got married.
what are the chances if i Re-apply with the same info.?
In a situation as such you may want legal representation, unfortunately. I think you should understand the reason then get legal support then reapply.

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
Hi, i also have same problem. I travelled to India for study purpose from 1996-2000. After that I also travelled to India several visits which are small visits like for 2 days only. but Indian embassy does not included those small visit in my PCC. They only issued the PCC for 1996-2000. Now I am really worried that I will get rejection from CIC. Is there anything to do now?
I think if you can obtain a PCC from India for the total period of your stay there, it will suffice. My husband has got his stamped in his passport like that, without specifying any dates (from / to). But do clarify it with someone knowledgeable.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

There has been so many rejections lately due to PCC (India) which doesn't mention dates of the applicant's entire stay. PCC issued by PSK doesn't have any duration or dates on it. I have used the PSK PCC for my application and I have lived abroad from 2008 to 2011. Now I wonder this could lead to my application being refused or deemed as incomplete by CIC. Can anyone please clarify this issue for me?
Many Thanks
For all those concerned with PCC from PSK (Applicants from India), please find the below post:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-outland-april-may-2017-aor-lets-connect-here.488610/page-64#post-6135947

Hope this solidifies the belief in PSK.

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Will job profile or NOC be a reason for rejection? i have applied under the NOC 1223 and my job roles and responsibilities matches more than 80%. Since it is a HR role and I am pretty sure that there will be plenty of people available in the local job market, will this be a reason for rejection?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will job profile or NOC be a reason for rejection? i have applied under the NOC 1223 and my job roles and responsibilities matches more than 80%. Since it is a HR role and I am pretty sure that there will be plenty of people available in the local job market, will this be a reason for rejection?
No. Market requirements won't affect your application.

Reactions: shrik_14

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. Rejection would be in the case of for example wrong NOC or incorrect reference letter.

Habbeys

Feb 23, 2017
Hi seniors,
I submitted my application on May 17 and AOR same day, I got medicals passed today 29th of June. However, I found out now that in my application, when I was filling the statutory questions for my spouse, I chose NO where they asked 'have u ever been rejected a visa application to Canada or any other country'?. He had applied for visiting visa to the US embassy sometimes in 2012 but the application was rejected, guess the officer was not convinced he would return to his home country, however, there was no stamp on his passport, hence my not remembering to put YES. Can I be rejected based on this and what can I do? I am already getting paranoid. Thank you

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Hello, I really need input for my employment letter:
- Would a regular letter from the head of a closed company on plain paper be enough?
It has all the info and he also gave me his business card, but it is not notarized. Also, no other document to support my case other than a newspaper announcement of the closing. (I have no pay stubs, tax papers or anything...)
I am thinking of asking another person (supervisor also) to provide a notarized letter, but I really don't want to bother more people than I already have :(

Mar 19, 2017
Hi Forum members,

I received ITA on 17th May 2017 and all set to lodge my file either end of this week or mid of next week. But currently I am into dilemma of couple of confusions where I need suggestions and directions.

1. I have got black and white print out of all the original documents(educational, birth certificate, passport, employee reference letter, pay slips, form 16s, appraisal letter, apponitment letter, medical, pcc, pofs i.e. bank letters and bank statements etc.) followed by the notorization and scan (for upload).

Is it fine or I need to have the colored scan of all the original documents(followed by notorization and scan?).

2. For justifying the travel history, I will be providing scan copies of all visas (for countries where travelled) along with Immigration stamps. I have two queries here i.e.
(a) Couple of visas and immigration stamps are on old passport so I will be only scanning those specific pages and attach as part of overall travel document with explanation in Travel Document LOE. Is it fine?(not attaching the bio pages of old passport covering old passport number, birth date, name, address etc.)
(b) I have US valid B1/B2 visa (till 2025) and had UK business vis (expired in Apr 2017). I have/had these visas but never travelled to these countries. Should I still include these Visas passport pages scanned and uploaded as part of the overall travel document?

Please guide me so that I can have the changes done if needed.

I am waiting for the kind response.