AOR 23 rd Jan 2016
Add docs 26 Jan
Submission of add docs: 27th Jan
BG In progress : 12/04/2016

should I worry
Yes. You should worry about getting your PPR soon. :D

Lizzara

Mar 23, 2016
Hey guys..any applicants who had their PR applications processed by the Pretoria visa office in South Africa?what have your experinces been in terms of turnaround times?

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
I got my credentials evaluated by WES in Jan, 2015. In Feb., 2016 university changed the date in the degree as there was a clerical mistake in the degree(From 30 September, 2009 to 30 December, 2009). Should i inform WES about this change in the date of the degree or not.

As per my knowledge WES will share degrees and the WES result with CIC and it would be having degree with the old date.

Mean while I have taken a letter from the university (on their letterhead) that the date in the degree is edited by them.

Also I have my application with Ontario. AOR not received yet. And they too have degree with the old date.

What should I do? Should I contact WES and Ontario?

Please help.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
docsood said:
I got my credentials evaluated by WES in Jan, 2015. In Feb., 2016 university changed the date in the degree as there was a clerical mistake in the degree(From 30 September, 2009 to 30 December, 2009). Should i inform WES about this change in the date of the degree or not.

As per my knowledge WES will share degrees and the WES result with CIC and it would be having degree with the old date.

Mean while I have taken a letter from the university (on their letterhead) that the date in the degree is edited by them.

Also I have my application with Ontario. AOR not received yet. And they too have degree with the old date.

What should I do? Should I contact WES and Ontario?

Please help.
No harm in sending the updated Degree Certificate to both WES and MCIIT (OINP) along with the university letter. But if there is a change in the transcripts, it would be better to ask the university to send them to WES in a sealed envelope quoting the same old reference No. and you can send an LoE to that effect quoting the reference No. and attaching the university letter issued (about the change of date).

Also please don't forget to update your EE profile accordingly.

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
there is only change in the issuing date of the degree(from 30 september,2009 to 30 December,2009). Everything else is the same.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
docsood said:
there is only change in the issuing date of the degree(from 30 september,2009 to 30 December,2009). Everything else is the same.
Then just send the new degree to both WES and MCIIT with appropriate LoE and university letter.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
I got AOR last week, mycic application seems ok, just following discrepancy with reference letter, pls suggest whether it will cause failure.

I got my both reference letters revised, i mentioned almost same things as in sinp application at the time of nomination. Only words were manipulated, just created resemblance with required NOC, later NOC team also vet as positive.

also i worked in previous company for 08 years, have been on multiple positions, start/end time of these positions is different than what i provided to sinp, however, overall star/end time is same. it happened with my previous company, whereas my current job letter doesn't have this issue.

After PR application submission, i shared these letters with sinp to update in oasis. they replied, sinp can't update and will keep on hold what i provided at the time of nomination, only they can attache this correspondence.

:(

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors,

I have a query regarding "Proof of funds". The account I have most of the Savings is only 2 months old, the reason behind is that I decided to close my previous Fixed Deposit & Savings accounts. Another source of money in my Savings account is My and my wife's salary accounts, So I am thinking to attach statements for that as well. Below are the 5 accounts I have to attach. Now I am worried this might confuse the visa officer.

1. Forex Savings account - with CAD 22 K
2. Fixed Deposit - with CAD 2K
3. My Salary account - to show that I receive salary here, and then move to forex savings account
4. Wife's Salary account - reason same as my salary account
5. Closing bank statement - to show that 2 months ago, when I opened forex savings account the money came from my account.

I need suggestions:
1. Should I do a letter of explanation to explain all this?
2. Should I attach 3,4,5 with LOE, instead in Proof of funds? because, 1 and 2 is the money I want to take to canada.
3. DO I need to attach all this?
4. Please give me suggestion if there is a different way to do it.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I had to submit 4 different bank account details as well. 2 has my POF, one was credit card account and the last was my Salary account where I transferred the fund from.

If you are going to include the 4 accounts, then you will need to provide all the information required by IRCC for the 4 accounts. For example, I had to get a letter that showed all my 4 account, their current balance, average balances and account opening dates. Then I included a Letter of explanation to give IRCC better understanding of the movements of funds between my accounts. In addition, I included the bank statement on the date I moved fund from one account to the other (I did not include the bank statements for the 6 month period). Finally, I included a table of contents in the 1st page of my POF showing a list and description of all the pages in my POF.

I was afraid too that my POF was too complex. Thank God, my application was approved.

gaurav_2172 said:
Seniors,

I have a query regarding "Proof of funds". The account I have most of the Savings is only 2 months old, the reason behind is that I decided to close my previous Fixed Deposit & Savings accounts. Another source of money in my Savings account is My and my wife's salary accounts, So I am thinking to attach statements for that as well. Below are the 5 accounts I have to attach. Now I am worried this might confuse the visa officer.

3. My Salary account - to show that I receive salary here, and then move to forex savings account
5. Closing bank statement - to show that 2 months ago, when I opened forex savings account the money came from my account.

I need suggestions:
2. Should I attach 3,4,5 with LOE, instead in Proof of funds? because, 1 and 2 is the money I want to take to canada.

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dupsy,

Thanks. I am doing something similar.

- New savings account - I have account confirmation letter and balance certificate.
- Fixed Deposit - I only got a Balance Certificate Letter from bank

- My salary account - account confirmation and balance certificate
- Wife's salary account - account confirmation and balance certificate

- Closed account - A letter from bank saying that I close my fixed deposit on that date and bank statement

Then, I am creating a Letter of Explanation. I am dividing my accounts in three category in the letter, Savings, Transactional, Closed account.
  • I am writing balance for my savings account.
  • For Transactional, I am mentioning that I move my savings from these account to Savings account.
  • For Closed, I am mentioning that it is just to prove that money moved to the new savings account is mine.

I was thinking because Transactional Account + Closed account is actually not proof of funds. Should I not attach those document with Letter of Explanation?

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Instead of having several LOE, I think you should write a letter of explanation at the first page of your POF. The LOE should explain all the documents in your POF. You can give each of the document page number so you can refer to them by their page numbers. Ensure you provide clear explanation for any questions they might have.

In addition, for your wife's account, you might need a letter of explanation from your wife that the fund she transferred is a joint savings and that she decided to transfer it to your account as you are the principal account. We included that in our POF cos my spouse transferred money to my account. With the letter included, we did not include my spouse's bank letter.

gaurav_2172 said:
Hi Dupsy,

Thanks. I am doing something similar.

- New savings account - I have account confirmation letter and balance certificate.
- Fixed Deposit - I only got a Balance Certificate Letter from bank

- My salary account - account confirmation and balance certificate
- Wife's salary account - account confirmation and balance certificate

- Closed account - A letter from bank saying that I close my fixed deposit on that date and bank statement

Then, I am creating a Letter of Explanation. I am dividing my accounts in three category in the letter, Savings, Transactional, Closed account.
  • I am writing balance for my savings account.
  • For Transactional, I am mentioning that I move my savings from these account to Savings account.
  • For Closed, I am mentioning that it is just to prove that money moved to the new savings account is mine.

I was thinking because Transactional Account + Closed account is actually not proof of funds. Should I not attach those document with Letter of Explanation?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaurav_2172 said:
Seniors,

I need suggestions:
If I were you, I would submit 6 month (or whatever) bank statements AND bank certificate of "1) Forex Savings account - with CAD 22 K" as it's sufficient for 3 member family. (If you are 4 members then you need $22,603 so transfer $700 more or show your forex FD as well )

Along with that I will submit 6 month A/c statement of the "3) My Salary account" as it's the source of funds for your forex a/c. Submit a simple LOE explaining that you get your salary in your salary a/c which you are transferring to your Forex A/c

If you are the Primary applicant and you are showing enough funds along with the source of those funds, I don't see any reason to show Forex FD or wife's salary a/c

Keep it simple ....

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DigitalDestiny,

We are three members, wife is pregnant so trying to show funds for 4 peeps. Showing Wife's account coz a share of the money I have saved in Forex in last 2 months has moved from my Wife's account to mine and then from my account account to savings account.\

Does that make sense?

Regards
Gaurav

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then transfer $700 (or more) to your forex a/c.

1) Submit bank statement and bank certificate for Forex account.
2) Submit 6month statement of both your and your wife's A/c , encircle with pencil the transactions that show fund transfer to your forex a/c.
3) Submit a LoE mentioning everything. In LoE Mention that the funds in forex a/c are for settlement of your family in Canada and both you and your wife should sign the LoE. This should cover all the bases.

Do not worry too much, just look after your wife and get ready to welcome the angel :). All the Best.

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks DigitalDestiny :)

Only additional thing I will attach is closing statement of my Fixed deposit.