+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

minamina108

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I just realized something I made in my application.

I worked in a company from 2008 to 2013, I had two positions (position "A" from 2008 till 2010 and position "B" from 2011 till 2013), both are the same NOC.

The reference letter includes the details of both positions however in the application work history for that company I listed the most recent position "B" for the entire period (2008-2013)

May that cause rejection?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
minamina108 said:
Guys, I just realized something I made in my application.

I worked in a company from 2008 to 2013, I had two positions (position "A" from 2008 till 2010 and position "B" from 2011 till 2013), both are the same NOC.

The reference letter includes the details of both positions however in the application work history for that company I listed the most recent position "B" for the entire period (2008-2013)

May that cause rejection?
Don't worry it won't as long as the reference letter Job duties match the NOC quoted.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
medo225 said:
Dears I have submitted the following documents but I am worried

1-Medical and its Passed
2-Police Exam ( was translated by certified translator)
3-ECA only ( Then sent the original docs via CSE and its accepted)
3-Marriage certificates (Translated by certified translator)
4-Employment records with Each Job ( including salary , job responsibilities, working hours , responsible person ) I have updated it as i have got new Job they received it.
5-Proof of fund with letter of explanation ( I have withdrawn all my money transfer it into USD when they asked for proof of fund I transferred them back to home currency and deposit it in the bank again) The beginning balance was more than the required amount , and average balances for the 6 months is more than that the closing is more than the required .
6-Passport bio-metric for all applicant.
7-Schedule 4 Provincial nomination

Did any one stamp any translation from Canadian embassy or just certified translator.

EE submit 23 Jan
AOR 23 Jan
add docs 26 Jan
A certified translation will be fine. (Source: Own experience) :)

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hi CBNK20,

very sorry to hear your rejection.

Did you get 600 points from your arrange employment? It seems CIC determines to minus 600 points from your CRS score and decides that your CRS score is below the cutoff of your ITA draw.

If you have enough part-time experience, then you may consider using part-time Canadian work experience and apply PR without the 600 additional points from arrange employment. If you have CRS around 453, you are very likely to receive another ITA and you can file another EE application. Good luck!

According to cic, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp there is a way to convert part-time work experience into full time work experience

Part time
15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
Or
30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

CBNK20 said:
NEED SOME URGENT ADVICE!!!
I got refusal letter from cic today after 6 months.

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your invitation letter dated July 17, 2015.
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, a job offer is considered to be a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” if it is for continuous, paid, full-time work that is permanent, non-seasonal and in skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) matrix, and if it meets one of the following two conditions:
1. the employer making the job offer has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA); or
2. the candidate o is currently working in Canada in a NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA,
o is working for an employer listed on the work permit,
o is authorized to work in Canada when submitting their application and when the visa is issued, and
o has received a job offer from their employer for a full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate job in NOC Skill Type 0, A or B if accepted as a permanent resident.
I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements. Although the LMIA (xxxxxxx) stipulate that it is a full-time employment (37.5 hours per week); the offer of employment from “My Employer” states otherwise. You worked on a full-time basis from July to September 2015 as you had a scheduled break in your studies. From September and onward, you worked part-time as you are a full-time student. Our records show that you are a full-time student, and not a full-time worker. In your Express Entry profile, you indicated that you had an arranged employment.
In accordance with section11.2, I am refusing your application because I have found that at the time you received your invitation to apply for permanent residence, or at the time you filed your application for permanent residence, you no longer possessed the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your draw, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid. You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website, as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any. If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date.

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
I need urgent help:

I was in USA in 2004 for more than 6 months (more than 10 years back).

Do I need to produce FBI PCC ?

I see conflicting acquirement about PCC:
1. Do we need PCC from all countries where we lived after the age of 18 years or
2. Do we need PCC from all countries where we lived in last ten years ?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
siddhartha_gautama said:
I need urgent help:

I was in USA in 2014 for more than 6 months (more than 10 years back).

Do I need to produce FBI PCC ?

I see conflicting acquirement about PCC:
1. Do we need PCC from all countries where we lived after the age of 18 years or
2. Do we need PCC from all countries where we lived in last ten years ?
There is no conflict in this, CIC instructions are very clear.

Police certificates are always needed since the age of 18 - period. So you need to provide it from US as well. Only exception was, if you were younger than 18 at that time OR you lived for less than 6 months.

It is address history which is asked for the last 10 years.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
The Schedule A - Background deceleration form does not have enough space in the Personal History Section as I needed additional Lines.

Do I submit an extra sheet and say "Please Refer Attached" on the form?

Thanks.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarSarfraz said:
The Schedule A - Background deceleration form does not have enough space in the Personal History Section as I needed additional Lines.

Do I submit an extra sheet and say "Please Refer Attached" on the form?

Thanks.
yes, you can attach separate sheet

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
fkl said:
There is no conflict in this, CIC instructions are very clear.

Police certificates are always needed since the age of 18 - period. So you need to provide it from US as well. Only exception was, if you were younger than 18 at that time OR you lived for less than 6 months.

It is address history which is asked for the last 10 years.
Thanks...

I got a conflicting response here : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnpoinp-nominated-and-itaaor-received-let-us-connect-here-for-further-step-t350808.0.html;msg5019194#msg5019194

I am bit confused...

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddhartha_gautama said:
Thanks...

I got a conflicting response here : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnpoinp-nominated-and-itaaor-received-let-us-connect-here-for-further-step-t350808.0.html;msg5019194#msg5019194

I am bit confused...
There is no confusion. If after age of 18, you have spent more than 6 months in US, you NEED FBI PCC. There are no if's or buts.

Don't waste time. Currently, FBI is taking full 4months to send PCC to Indian address. Apply now rather than fumbling at last minute.

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
guys please help,

i sent my POF under my spouse name.
i am the main applicant.
will this cause a rejection??????????

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Dear All,

Happy to share with you that I received PPR today.

I am applicant from India, and had submitted my file in Dec 2015.
I submitted PCC issues by SSP office at my native, however I had lived in 3 different States in India since my 18th Birthday, same applies to my wife.

Currently I am residing in a different state than the one mentioned on my passport.

And with the all the rejection going on due to PCC I was worried as I had not provided PCC for all the addresses mentioned in personal activity.

Somehow It all worked and got the PPR today. May be Lucky enough.

The above story is shared in order to raise some hope to the applicants who have similar case and had already submitted their profile. But for the future applicants I would advise them to submit PSK issue PCC only, to ensure your PCC is not geography and time bount.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Dear All,

Happy to share with you that I received PPR today.

I am applicant from India, and had submitted my file in Dec 2015.
@manpreetdhindsa15 A big Congrats to you and your family.... :)