+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reach truck operator

Asim Iqbal

Mar 20, 2019
Dear Hiring Manager:

I was interested to see your job posting on Monster for a [forklifter, reach truck operator] and would like to learn more about this opportunity.

I am a [reach truck operator] with extensive experience [reach truck operator, forklifter] department inbound for [Panda retail company Jeddah Saudi Arabia]. I have [5] years of experience.putaway and replenishment. In this role

I feel that my [Asim Iqbal reach truck operator and forklifter] would be an asset in this role.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss the opening with you in person.

Sincerely

Asim Iqbal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Hiring Manager:

I was interested to see your job posting on Monster for a [forklifter, reach truck operator] and would like to learn more about this opportunity.

I am a [reach truck operator] with extensive experience [reach truck operator, forklifter] department inbound for [Panda retail company Jeddah Saudi Arabia]. I have [5] years of experience.putaway and replenishment. In this role

I feel that my [Asim Iqbal reach truck operator and forklifter] would be an asset in this role.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss the opening with you in person.

Sincerely

Asim Iqbal
There are no jobs or employers on this forum. You will need to apply for jobs through job web sites.