+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: help please.first time to sponsor a cousin

arman

Feb 7, 2007
gud day. i was thnking is it possible that may cousin has the capability to sponsor me. He lived for 10 years and greencard holder already.
He's earning is good,and have a stable job but the thing is this is the first try to sponsor a realative.
I read already cic it gives alot info. but do think i have my chance to be a permanet resident. I have my own business i run a small internet cafe.thank you so much waiting for your reply

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

arman said:
gud day. i was thnking is it possible that may cousin has the capability to sponsor me. He lived for 10 years and greencard holder already.
He's earning is good,and have a stable job but the thing is this is the first try to sponsor a realative.
I read already cic it gives alot info. but do think i have my chance to be a permanet resident. I have my own business i run a small internet cafe.thank you so much waiting for your reply
Unless you cousin is single, has no children, no parents grandparents (in or out of Canada) no Aunts Uncles nieces nephews in Canada he can't sponsor you. You would have to apply as a skilled worker. see: www.cic.gc.ca and take the assessment or take the assessment on this web site.

PMM

arman

Feb 7, 2007
i appreciate your response.yes..He's still single. he lived together with his brother and sister. do u have my chance ?Do you think i still need to apply for skilled worker, or pls help me . do you have the best suggestion in mind ? thk u so much

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

arman said:
i appreciate your response.yes..He's still single. he lived together with his brother and sister. do u have my chance ?Do you think i still need to apply for skilled worker, or pls help me . do you have the best suggestion in mind ? thk u so much
As he has a brother sister you are out of luck, you will have to try skilled worker.

PMM