Not open for further replies.

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey People just need some help for month calculation.

1st oct 2018 to 28 Feb 2020. Does it account to 16 months or 17 months ?

Thank you

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey People just need some help for month calculation.

1st oct 2018 to 28 Feb 2020. Does it account to 16 months or 17 months ?

Thank you
Hey buddy. IRCC counts full work week by full work week, so that's 17 months. :)

Reactions: iam_ij

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Initially, yes, i put the wes credentials but once i got the eca from IQAS i updated the profile by deleting the wes

Initially, yes, i had mentioned the wes credentials but once i got my ECA from IQAS I deleted the wes details and have only mentioned the IQAS.
You have nothing to worry about. Just submit your IQAS report once you get ITA. It won't hurt you in anyway.

Reactions: Prats18790

pksajjads

Oct 22, 2014
One doubt from my side. I had evaluated my grad and pgdm from WES and did not get the desired output. But when i did it from IQAS i got the masters equivalency.

I have only mentioned the IQAS in my ee profile but is it still necessary to delete the pg evaluation from wes as i think they do directly send the eca to ircc?
Bro I’d suggest you go through this link as well.
I don’t clearly understand the situation but have read about it on multiple forum. Please double check and do the right thing.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-rejected-my-eca-and-iqas-approved-it-my-documents-submitted-after-against-ita-got-rejected.661245/

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
One doubt from my side. I had evaluated my grad and pgdm from WES and did not get the desired output. But when i did it from IQAS i got the masters equivalency.

I have only mentioned the IQAS in my ee profile but is it still necessary to delete the pg evaluation from wes as i think they do directly send the eca to ircc?
1. 4 years bachelor and 1 year PGD gets 2 or more from WES?
2. whereas it gets Masters from IQAS?
3. I'm about to complete my PGD and have WES for bachelor. Should I upgrade WES with PGD or go for IQAS altogether for both?

pksajjads

Oct 22, 2014
1. 4 years bachelor and 1 year PGD gets 2 or more from WES?
2. whereas it gets Masters from IQAS?
3. I'm about to complete my PGD and have WES for bachelor. Should I upgrade WES with PGD or go for IQAS altogether for both?
Are you sure 4 bachelor + 1 PGD gets master from iqas? I’m in same situation currently got 2 or more from Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.