AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I've seen outright rejections for PCC not covering complete stay in Pakistan. Your PCC must cover your last date of exit from Pakistan. You need PCC to cover up to the last date that you exist Pakistan on your last visit in 2016, be it in a single PCC (with LoE explaining your durations of visit) or multiple PCC.
You are completely right. PCC should cover the last date of exist.
I completely forgot that his nationality is pakistan and assumed those visits as tourist visits.

@Alikazmi, Please note the above posts.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I've seen outright rejections for PCC not covering complete stay in Pakistan. Your PCC must cover your last date of exit from Pakistan. You need PCC to cover up to the last date that you exist Pakistan on your last visit in 2016, be it in a single PCC (with LoE explaining your durations of visit) or multiple PCC.
@Alikazmi,
Adding to that, if you apply for PCC, I believe it will cover the entire tenure of visits and stay. similar to PSK India.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi All,

I have a query regarding the appropriate NOC. I was able to determine that my recent job duties (last 5 yrs) have a close match with the ones specified under 1122- Professional occupations in business management consulting. However I was also able to make out that there is another NOC- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants which further has job duties categorized under 4 heads. Below are my concerns-

1. NOC 1122 is a regulated occupation in Ontario and other provinces. Do I need to have a license before ITA or would that affect the processing post e-APR?

2. Sub categories mentioned under NOC 2171 are Information systems business analysts and consultants, Systems security analysts, Information systems quality assurance analysts & Systems auditors. Does that mean my job profile should cover all the duties under these heads or synchronization with only one sub category i.e. Information systems business analysts and consultants would suffice?

Kindly share your expert views. I have been stuck up due to this.
As far as I can gather, NOC Code 1122 is occupation-agnostic OR Not specific to any job title- What that means any job pertaining to business management can be categorized under this.

Now on your query for the other code, 2171- please choose this code only if over 50% of duties fall under this code. I'd suggest to get your employer reference letter customized to the duties specified on 2171, and this should help you avoid the licensure bit applicable for 1122(which I really don't think so).

Job titles are irrelevant- it's only the duties that matter.

mpitillo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hey guys,

I am in the process of getting my Reference Letters from my previous jobs and everything seems to be going well, in exception of being able to get my managers business cards. Is this really a requirement? I don't want to bother then over and over again, to request for it another time.

I couldn't find this information (in terms of requirements) when reading the CIC website. I know this might have been a hard requirement in the past, but nowadays I can't find it anywhere.

Cheers.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
I entered the pool October 19. Imagine the frustration.
May be it was not your good time.
When your time comes you will surely get what you want.
Keep your hopes high. your crs is far better than many others who are waiting with high hopes.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Do you know the format of pakistan pcc ? Do they issue it for specific periods ( for eg since birth till date) or do they issue it for specific dates.
Secondly, do they issue it for specific cities or for the whole country?

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys,

I am in the process of getting my Reference Letters from my previous jobs and everything seems to be going well, in exception of being able to get my managers business cards. Is this really a requirement? I don't want to bother then over and over again, to request for it another time.

I couldn't find this information (in terms of requirements) when reading the CIC website. I know this might have been a hard requirement in the past, but nowadays I can't find it anywhere.

Cheers.
You don't need a business card if you get the reference letter on the company letter head with stamp/sign & address/phone number of company. The business card is required only if you are unable to get a reference letter on the official letter head, and got a letter signed by your Manager on a plain paper.

Reactions: srinu126

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I got an ita on 18th but had to decline it due to error in the name of employer......................imagine my frustration :(
Sorry for that brother, hope next time you will get another one, just pay attention to the details of your application
Off topic: Are you from Central Asia?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear friends, just want to share my pointing history in EE profiles:

Began with 374 with my 1st IELTS results;
Then went for retaking TEF Canada with which I got 2 more points (previously that was just 10) so CRS was 376;
Retook my 2 IELTS and increased my CRS 382;
3rd IELTS was decider and got CLB9 which gave more more points, CRS increased to 416 and I was in the pool with this score for a year;
Finally, my old EE profile expired and recreated my new one, besides claimable work experience completed (25 more points were added to the CRS), I mean it is now 3 years full! So my CRS 416 went to CRS 441! :):):)

Friends, as you may see I did everything and never back down, I invested enough money to improve my application and waited this moment for 6 years (coz I began my immigration in 2011, really long time ago). Remember, good things happen in its own time (referring to @andieangel ) and that will happen for you as well. Never give up and stay positive, hopeful, friendly! :);) Get some jokes from my little brother @Karnesh and some useful tips from my big brother @TanakaM
And even if I get an ITA very soon, I'll be here to cheer you up my friends ;););) We will all make it in 2018! Friends forever for me!

Good luck to all of us!

#KeepYourHopeAlive

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear friends, just want to share my pointing history in EE profiles:

Began with 374 with my 1st IELTS results;
Then went for retaking TEF Canada which I got 2 more points (previously that was just 10) so CRS was 376;
Retook my 2 IELTS and increased my CRS 382;
3rd IELTS was decider and got CLB9 which gave more more points, CRS increased to 416 and I was in the pool with this score for a year;
Finally, my old EE profile expired and recreated my new one, besides claimable work experience completed (25 more points were added to the CRS), I mean it is now 3 years full! So my CRS 416 went to CRS 441! :):):)

Friends, as you may see I did everything and never back down, I invested enough money to improve my application and waited this moment for 6 years (coz I began my immigration in 2011, really long time ago). Remember, good things happen in its own time (referring to @andieangel ) and that will happen for you as well. Never give up and stay positive, hopeful, friendly! :);) Get some jokes from my little brother @Karnesh and some useful tips from my big brother @TanakaM
And even if I get an ITA very soon, I'll be here to cheer you up my friends ;););) We will all make it in 2018! Friends forever for me!

Good luck to all of us!

#KeepYourHopeAlive
Happy for you buddy! And congratulations on patience and persistence! Good luck with everything else! :)