+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

palak63

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hey I have a query I know it could be petty for many but I gotta ask. Say for example my CRS score is 473 fsw and the next fsw draw comes out 472, do I get an ITA if i have entered the pool just a day before the draw?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hey I have a query I know it could be petty for many but I gotta ask. Say for example my CRS score is 473 fsw and the next fsw draw comes out 472, do I get an ITA if i have entered the pool just a day before the draw?
Short answer, Yes. Long answer: As long as you are in the pool before the draw time (time mentioned in IRCC's website) and your score is higher than the cut-off, you will get an ITA.

palak63

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
I am seriously surprised to see no FSW draws for straight 3 months and also with no announcements from IRCC. They are still trying to meet their immigration targets by just inviting their inland applicants but not external immigrants. Wondering how low will they go score wise for the CEC class? Below into 420s? Possible! It's kind of funny they think a candidate with CEC 420 would add more value to the economy than a FSW candidate with 470+ score.

Seriously disappointed. But guess we can do nothing but to wait. I am ok if they no longer wanted to take external candidates for rest of the year, but a clear communication is helpful so that we don't waste our valuable time and resources for the express entry. Canada has handled this poorly & my respect for this agency went down for sure.

Waiting in the pool since december with a score of 467 and now on June 5th am gonna lose 6 points due to age putting me back at 461. I can max my IELTS score bringing back to 470 (max) but is it worth the effort & money spent? I don't know!! Having spent $1600 USD so far, everything is down the hole. Really sad & I can't be more disappointed in current challenging times.
Hey man I can totally understand and relate to your situation. But all we can do is pray and hope a little longer. This is certainly not the end of the road. My thought is that the next draw will be an FSW which will benefit most of us waiting here since a long time. And just to quote your score decrease, you'll lose 5 points and not 6 points come June.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Anyone did medical, Indian PCC and USA FBI in recent days while in INDIA? I think none of these offices are open now, Is it OK to submit the application without these? Family is in India currently and I'm primary applicant and staying in Canada, and I completed all those but not for family. Please suggest. Thanks!

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Canadians know that most of the study visas are used as a step to immigration.

They want to force people to apply for study visa as much as they can to suck up their money first before granting them PR.

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Anybody who got invited on May15 for CEC draw#148 can confirm what was the date on your invitation letter? 14th or 15th.

tigranh

Jan 15, 2020
Hey Bud, Dont worry my AOR was 18th March 2020 and i received my Biometricsrequest on 07th May 2020. Delays were already expected due to Covid19.
Hey, same dates here, do you think it is good idea to contact them through web form and ask to proceed with biometrics I gave for work permit? (I know I have to give new one for PR, but due to covid 19 might be ?). I don't see any feasible ETA when Services Canada could open. Thanks

asadabbas4270

Jun 8, 2020
NOC is not the same as PR class.
hi mate
i have done Telecom engineering
I have 7 plus years of experience under NOC 7245 and 7246
as i have engineering degree and this occupation requires college level diploma or apprenticeship
am i good to go under this noc or not??
need you attention and kind replies please
thanks for the attention
regards

rads40

May 28, 2020
hi, My spouse ielts score is expired so i wnat to update, but when updating it ask me to do an electronic sign, i just donot want it to, transmit it and then it locks?