+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by 13nitinsharma, Nov 27, 2019.

1. How much time do you think it will take to learn. Am considering French too.

2. I learnt in 6 months with intensive study, and wrote TEF in the 7th month.

3. Did you attend classes at some institute? Or you learnt online?

4. I attended classes 3 times a week for the first 2months. But for the next 4months after, I attended classes everyday

Love_18119 likes this.
  5. Is it easy to learn French?

6. no, It is not especially if you are learning to write an exam and that too within a short time. It's about the most challenging endeavor I had to undertake.
    I had to do it because I had no alternative. I had maxed out my English score and had no hope of pnp.
    But was it worth it? Yes I got to increase my score to 470(still pushing to increase further with spouse eca and spouse's retaking of ielts).
    And I am bilingual now. I can converse comfortably (though not like a native) in french

7. 265 USD in Zimbabwe

8. Around USD190 in India.

9. Guys I will be having 468 in march 2020 and 475 in July 2020. Do I need to learn French to be on safer side?

10. T
    thanks for information.

11. Has anyone here from India done a 1 year PG diploma course in Canada? What is approx. tution fees and other expenses likely to be for 1 year? Is it worth it doing a 1 year PG diploma course so as to increase chances to achieve PR?