+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
Thanks for taking time to respond to my questions. I wanted to see if there was someone else in the same boat as I am. Coming to your qustion of 40 hours a week, yes I have worked 40 hours a week since beginning and I should comfortably cross the requirement of 1560 hours. I am not going to decline ITA, instead I have decided to submit my documentation after August 22nd and write LOE to support my situation. I wish you good luck with your application and I hope it will work out for me with all the changes in my situation.
Not a problem. I will be doing the same thing as well, I am anticipating the ITA in August and will submit my documentation in September 1st week after I have passed the 3 year mark.

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hi, One question does an Inter-Company Transfer visa count as a Job Offer and be used for fetching the extra points. My company is sending me to Canada for a couple of Years . I have been provided LMIA as well. I have been in the Express Entry for almost 2 years now with my IELTS score expiring in November. My score is 438. I am maxed out at CLB 9 . Don't see a441 score doing anything good the Job offer category can help me out a great deal to increase my score. Else I would need to give the IELTS again and wait to gain an experience of 1 year to fetch more points. Can anyone help me out, please?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi, One question does an Inter-Company Transfer visa count as a Job Offer and be used for fetching the extra points. My company is sending me to Canada for a couple of Years . I have been provided LMIA as well. I have been in the Express Entry for almost 2 years now with my IELTS score expiring in November. My score is 438. I am maxed out at CLB 9 . Don't see a441 score doing anything good the Job offer category can help me out a great deal to increase my score. Else I would need to give the IELTS again and wait to gain an experience of 1 year to fetch more points. Can anyone help me out, please?
You'll be able to claim points (50) only after completing 1 year of your job in Canada.

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
HI Guys,
I have submitted my application last week and having AOR 16th July, 2019 , however while reviewing - I have seen an error ( not sure its an error)
I have received my PCC from Spain , however in the PCC - the ministry has added 0 as Prefix to my Passport number like 0G7453234. When I sent an email to Ministry of Justice at Spain - they replied that the 0 was put to reach to 9 Digit as Indian passport has 8 digits, so their system can accept and issue the PCC .

May I know that is this a normal practice, or should I raise this to CIC and inform them on this attaching the email received from Ministry of Justice of Spain. Thanks

Sharath957

May 23, 2019
The pool size of 451-600 is increasing and looks like the scores wont reduce drastically. But till may the same pool size was around 2000 how come such a rapid increase of 3 times.

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
Guys does the secondary person in a married person's application need to show work experience (& therefore prove the authenticity of the same) considering that it doesn't yield any point to improve the CRS?
Also, would omitting this information affect the employment chances (in Canada) of the secondary applicant after getting PR?

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
You'll be able to claim points (50) only after completing 1 year of your job in Canada.
Please tell me that does the secondary person in a married person's application need to show work experience (& therefore prove the authenticity of the same) considering that it doesn't yield any point to improve the CRS?
Also, would omitting this information affect the employment chances (in Canada) of the secondary applicant after getting PR?

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Please tell me that does the secondary person in a married person's application need to show work experience (& therefore prove the authenticity of the same) considering that it doesn't yield any point to improve the CRS?
Only if you are claiming points...