+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 119th Draw

shivarora

Jun 27, 2019
Congratulations to all who received ITA yesterday. What is the guess for the next draw, can we see score hitting 451 in next 5 draws as i have birthday in September.

JovitaSoares

Aug 6, 2014
Hi Guys, Need your Help & Advise, I have a CRS score of 440 and EE was submitted on 29th May? what are my chances in EE and should io go ahead and apply for OINP. I also need advise on the process for OINP as the EE is logged by my agent.

Oct 9, 2018
So while trying to upload my documents after receiving my ITA, I found out I have a separate slot for degrees/certificates and a separate slot for transcript. Just wondering how to go about this.

1) should I upload my Canadian transcript, wes evaluation for foreign degree and ielts under transcripts
2) should I upload both Canadian degree certificate and foreign certificate in the other slot

Sharmaneha

Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I wanted to know how can I get my refund from IQAS and in how much time. I have submitted my application and cancelled on same day. Done payment via credit card. Please reply. I wanted to cancel my application because I came to know that IQAS does not evaluate degree from smu dE.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone, I wanted to know how can I get my refund from IQAS and in how much time. I have submitted my application and cancelled on same day. Done payment via credit card. Please reply. I wanted to cancel my application because I came to know that IQAS does not evaluate degree from smu dE.
Never got my refund back. So no telling when you will get it.

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Within 7-10 days. I got mine in 10 days

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi Guys..Can anyone let me know if we need to do medicals and pcc for spouse as well for single applicant.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
I got refund in 1 month