+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

Feb 27, 2019
:-( when did u create the EE profile ? For me my birthday in June . Even worse :-(
I created on the 30th January. Just a few minutes after the CRS 438 draw ;(
CIC is the only thing that could make us look forward for Wednesdays more than Fridays and feel bad for our own birthdays :/

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Anybody here knows the official link to digital photo requirements post ITA ? Also any reliable place in Mumbai where I can get this clicked. Thanks

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hey guys, I just need some in put from seniors here. On the CIC updated website its saying FSW needs to show POF now if you don’t have a LMIA job. But when you talk to the agents at the call center they said once you have a B level job you don’t need to show POF. Which one is correct?
Will the job offer be valid without an LMIA in the first place ?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Brother

Dear am not agree with you .Its matter of 2-3draws .it will come down between 440-445 now almost 7000applications with crs 450+ already selected in last two draws .i might be wrong but the treand can not be changed drastically like 450+ .candidates with 440+ having fair chances. Only matter of 2-3 draws .
Just look at the distribution of scores, if you do, you'll realize the biggest chunk lies on that range. If you want to be almost absolutely certain you'll get an ITA, you need to be @ 450+.

Of course it can come down, but the norm is and has been for a while that a 450 score almost guarantees you and ITA.

Hopes are not facts

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
Hello folks,

I was filling out form (post ITA). It asked me to upload the documents. When I read the instruction; all the instruction were same for all those placeholder. Could anyone here provide me suggestion which document should I upload on these specific placeholder.

1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling
2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling
3. Proof of sibling relationship
4. Family Member Proof of Status

sidra91

Dec 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just a reminder people: 1 or 2 draws not being in your favor, does not mean your situation is hopeless. That's not even logical. Just hang in there and the time will come. Have some faith.☺ Stress isn't good for your health anyway and unless there's something feasible you can do to improve your score, there's no point in getting stressed over something you have no control over. This draw is done. Let's stay hopeful and look forward to the next one.
I am on the same boat and at the same score 443. Just waiting, praying and being positive. It will come down eventually someday.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
113 draw friends, don’t lose hope. Here is my last words in this thread. We will finally all get the Pr card and do your job let god decide when will this happen. I am waiting the Pr card, also hope I can get it this year! C u guys! Good luck. Please check My timeline in the signature. If you have any problem message me. I have more emotion In this thread, from draw to landing, it took me 8-9 months, it’s not short period, Thanks for the help! Rest of you! Hang in there!

Reactions: mpreetsingh