+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 104th draw

aspirant89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
I am so disappointed...since april the score was 440 (when my score was 439) in majority of the draws and when i have increased my score to 441 , they are not conducting any draws
Don't be disappointed, the draw may go higher this time round but if you look at the trend this year maximum draws have been at 440 and 441. So it will go down to that score in 1-2 draws. I am myself waiting for the same.

saycanadavisa

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys. I have been reading this thread for past 3-4 days and so very enjoying it that finally decided to sign up.. lol.. Since past 4 days I am logging into this website before opening the results website as this forum looks more up to date ;)

104th draw has probably become the hottest topic so far!!! I entered the pool on 29th Oct just after the unexpected draw.. now my score is 473 (before my bday) maybe 468 now. doing it through an agent so cant see my profile.. can anyone help me with a link where I can see the details and status of my EE profile?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
There has to be a draw today. They should not postpone it until next week.

Or I am done with EE as I have my birthday early next month and going to lose five points. Sitting at 447 right now.

Seeing the trends CRS will be on a rise next year and if draw is postponed it can soar as high as 450 in November and December.

What do you feel, will there be a draw today or not?
May God give u pre birthday present nd draw happens today...

planetearth

Oct 1, 2018
I am also in line since I declined Oct ITA. They sent me ITA when my Canadian experience is only 11 months.

Now, 1 yr completed in Nov but ITA is not coming.

My question:

I saw the format change in the webpage after I declined ITA. Now, the page shows Biometrics on the top-right. Is it only me?
I didnot see that before. The page format has changed.

Also, the page shows the decline date. Does it affect the application after I get my next ITA.
Thanks in advance

Noor dxb

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I'm from Dubai. I've gone through all your posts. Very interactive thread. We submitted our profile on the 7th November and waiting for the draw to happen. I'm very stressed and checking my email every 5 min. Hope it will happen today Inshallah. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: harnav sra

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I'm from Dubai. I've gone through all your posts. Very interactive thread. We submitted our profile on the 7th November and waiting for the draw to happen. I'm very stressed and checking my email every 5 min. Hope it will happen today Inshallah. Good luck to you all!
Same here.. whole immigration process is stressful lol.. first I was stressed to get clb 9.. wes process went smoothly with God's grace now this draw

preshaarnot

Sep 20, 2014
Hi everyone...I am at a score of 441 right now. Although, I am very positive that I would receive the ITA with this score in the coming draws. However, should I still go ahead and register for IELTS again to increase my score, or should I wait for a while. My IELTS score is L=8, R= 7.5, W= 7, S= 8.5.

Reactions: Nikhil Muthyala

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Every step seems to be the same with a lot of anxiety (although I haven't gone through all these steps yet, after reading a lot across these forums i can feel it already!):
Waiting for the IELTS score hoping to cross 7 for Writing/Speaking and more (score may vary but i guess everyone would have faced this)
Waiting for WES to complete and share that valuable PDF
Waiting for the ITA to arrive (Although this steps involves a lot more wait and guessing, than the earlier two)
Waiting for the different stages of PR processing to be concluded and get the COPR
Waiting for the passport with visa stamped
Waiting for the job appointment letter (This too may vary for some folks)

I guess the whole process, by the end of it, will definitely increase the patience levels by a huge margin!

Last edited: