+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ramq

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hi,

I have been trying for 2 weeks now to register my wife and son to the health insurance plan, but on the phone it says to check the site for phone appointment, and on the site for 2 weeks straight (it says slots are available early in the morning), I start checking from 6am to 11am and nothing becomes available ... how is everybody doing this lately ??/

thanks and best regards,

dimbnos

Jan 24, 2022
Hi,

I have been trying for 2 weeks now to register my wife and son to the health insurance plan, but on the phone it says to check the site for phone appointment, and on the site for 2 weeks straight (it says slots are available early in the morning), I start checking from 6am to 11am and nothing becomes available ... how is everybody doing this lately ??/

thanks and best regards,
Hi, I am having the same issue. Did you get any luck?

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hi, I am having the same issue. Did you get any luck?
Yes I igured it out, after midnight the slots become available, and after the 20th of every month all slots for that month are all taken, you have to move to the next month, when I was trying in December I was looking for a spot in December but it was all taken, had to go to January and then slots were available.