+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on SIN

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by aaa06, Aug 1, 2006.

  1. If I apply for SIN and get my SIN card,will I have to pay tax?

    Can I land in vancouver,since I have mentioned toronto in my application?

    If I land in vancouver can I apply SIN in vancouver and give my friend's address in toronto for PR card and SIN?

    Is it enough if I take bank stmt for the proof of funds?


Share This Page