+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on Internship in US as a part of my Masters Degree in US

RajeshIL

Aug 21, 2015
Hello,
Point number 24 in the documents list asks about the following as certified true copies:

Work internships done in the context of studies over the past five years (continued)
If this section does not apply to your situation, go to the next section.

Internship agreement(s) or attestation(s) from the educational institution indicating
that the work internships were done in the framework of the study program

Is any one aware of what documents might serve the purpose here? I do have an offer letter, employment verification letter, and Student appraisal review. The appraisal review kind of mentions it is meant for the internship course grade assignment.

Please advise me on this.

Thank you,
Rajesh

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need a letter, or a copy of the agreement between the university & the employer, from the university that confirms that the internships you declared (with supporting documents) in q.23 were part of your studies.

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hello,
Point number 24 in the documents list asks about the following as certified true copies:

Work internships done in the context of studies over the past five years (continued)
If this section does not apply to your situation, go to the next section.

Internship agreement(s) or attestation(s) from the educational institution indicating
that the work internships were done in the framework of the study program

Is any one aware of what documents might serve the purpose here? I do have an offer letter, employment verification letter, and Student appraisal review. The appraisal review kind of mentions it is meant for the internship course grade assignment.

Please advise me on this.

Thank you,
Rajesh
Hi Rajesh,

Can you please mention the documents that you submitted as part of this ?