+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question about education IT

N

Nokko

I'm interesting in IT
and I educate deploma here in Marketing Major , I know about computer because of my work
and I don't finished in hight school (actually deploma is 2 year more than higt school , here in Thailand we have 2 different of school
one is .. you can study in high school(3 years) after that go to university (4 years) and two you go to vocation collage for 5 year after that go to university (2 years)) for me I study at vocatinal collage for 5 years in Marketing and 2 years in university but for my university I'm studying in business tourism management and it not finish yet just only 1 subject and work experience for 3 month but I have to go to Canada why I can not finish but I can ask my university to give me my report

So, my question is
1. I can study in collage of IT and how long? (How many year?)
- I'm not sure becaues I never study about IT before or I have to study only for marketing ??
2. If I can study have any collage that I can study at night?? (because I wanna work and study )

and I know I have to study English first ^0^ .. and just wanna know If I can prepare for my study first
Maybe If I know about what is questions for exam to be a student for IT I'll bring the book here and read it before go for an exam

If someone have experience please share with me

Thanks

yoyojaab

Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm so confused on your thread.
By the way, i will try to help you as much as I can.
You can email me your query coz I'm Tha.
yoyojaab@gmail.com
Cheers

sekhon

Aug 5, 2010
If you are thinking about studying in Canada or any other international university, you should first improve your english. Take some courses or something. Don't do any english test(TOEFL, IELTS) at the moment as i can see from your post its going to waste your money.

peterjames12

Aug 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It education is very good and right now in all courses it have number one position. In It education you can get a many other option for select that course and also you can get many benefit from them.