+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query with regards to eligibilty under CEC...please help

maraoof

Aug 4, 2009
I've been offered a full-time position in Toronto and its NOC code is 92_ _(meaning it falls under skill level AorB according to NOC). I also compared the job responsibilities and qualifications outlined by NOC website to the job requirements and qualifications required by my company for this position. Most of them match except for one, where the NOC website says that this position requires a certification. But, I don't have that certification.
So I want to know if I would still be eligible to apply under CEC after working for an year the fact the I just lack certification. If you can answer this for me it would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

bingiatsval

Aug 13, 2009
the cec says that you will be illigible to apply if you have 2years experience on the skill level A,O or B,it doesn't says that you must have the certification first before you can apply for cec,but it is better to read and analize the process to make sure of everything before going on for the application

accreddy

Star Member
May 20, 2009
I think certification plays an important role in case of labor market opinion (LMO). I do not think it will be a problem when you are applying for immigration.