+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query about my twin babies immigration or citizenship

Family gets can. citizenship recently including 2 kids & twin babies born during my immigration time

• tell me what to do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send me reply ASAP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hassan

Aug 16, 2006
Dear Sir/Madam

My whole family got the immigration & landed in Sep. 2001. Me, my wife & 2 childrens who got the immigration, all got Canadian Citizenship in June 2006.

Actually after completing the two years of immigration in Canada, my wife got pregnancy. After few months my wife's doctor told her that u have twin babies & u will delivered the babies through major operation. So she decided to delivered the babies out side Canada & delivered the babies in Apr.2004 where her parent were resides. It was very difficult for her to handle two babies at the same time. So she left over the babies in my in-laws custody & she was take caring of them.

The reason was that already we have 2 small kids with us in Canada & it was very difficult to take care of further two kids. At this moment our kids are 2 years & 4 months old.

Now I would like to bring them in Canada. Plz. tell me where I have to inform in Canada & what would be the procedure & how long time is required to bring my babies to Canada.

Your cooperation will be appreciable.

Plz. send me reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Krishna

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hassan said:
Dear Sir/Madam

My whole family got the immigration & landed in Sep. 2001. Me, my wife & 2 childrens who got the immigration, all got Canadian Citizenship in June 2006.

Actually after completing the two years of immigration in Canada, my wife got pregnancy. After few months my wife's doctor told her that u have twin babies & u will delivered the babies through major operation. So she decided to delivered the babies out side Canada & delivered the babies in Apr.2004 where her parent were resides. It was very difficult for her to handle two babies at the same time. So she left over the babies in my in-laws custody & she was take caring of them.

The reason was that already we have 2 small kids with us in Canada & it was very difficult to take care of further two kids. At this moment our kids are 2 years & 4 months old.

Now I would like to bring them in Canada. Plz. tell me where I have to inform in Canada & what would be the procedure & how long time is required to bring my babies to Canada.

Your cooperation will be appreciable.

Plz. send me reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Krishna
For the application start here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/fc.html
Processing time: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times-int/06-fc-children.html

PMM