+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query about Home Support Worker - HMN

gc123

Sep 1, 2009
Hi,

After 2 years of work, I applied under the above on Feb 26th 2019. At that time on the IRCC website the ETA was approx 6 months. Initially, I received the AOR and other responses quite quickly, after I submitted all the required docs including biometrics for my husband in April 2019, everything has gone quite. All our queries come back with the standard response "your application is under process. We dont need anything from you. We will let you know when processing will complete"

Does anyone have any idea whether this is is normal and how much time it takes to complete processing.

GC123

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
Hello..if u have applied on Feb 2019.
It must be on high medical need program,not the home support worker pilot.
The processing time for high medical program shows now as 4months.
Share your timeline.
Also I think u should contact IRCC via call or there is link to ask if the processing time exceeded.
Is your husband in Canada too??

gc123

Sep 1, 2009
Hi, my title is home support worker and yes its under High Medical Needs program (not the new pilot).
When I applied the ETA was 6 months, now it has gone down to 4 months.
I have contacted them by phone and through web form and have got the same reply.
My husband is back home, he takes some time to come and visit me whenever he can.

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
okay, hopefully you will get it soon.
whats your current status?
PGWP or employer specific WP.?
i have applied on the new program on Aug 2019, got AOR after 50 days, i didnot want to give biometric.

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
Hi, my title is home support worker and yes its under High Medical Needs program (not the new pilot).
When I applied the ETA was 6 months, now it has gone down to 4 months.
I have contacted them by phone and through web form and have got the same reply.
My husband is back home, he takes some time to come and visit me whenever he can.
Did you wanted to apply for bridging workpermit?

Chacheng

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
W
okay, hopefully you will get it soon.
whats your current status?
PGWP or employer specific WP.?
i have applied on the new program on Aug 2019, got AOR after 50 days, i didnot want to give biometric.
so what’s your status now?

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
W

so what’s your status now?
When U gets into a new thread and looking for any answers, try to explain what you are and what you looking for.
It's rude just to ask someone about there status on the first post itself with out explaining any sort of infos about u..

Tahri0012

Aug 2, 2019
Question:
I am a Canadian citizen and a person with a disability on C.P.P. I am married to a Tunisian man and currently staying/living in Tunisia. Is it possible for my husband to come in as a full time care giver under the caregiver program?

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
Hi,

After 2 years of work, I applied under the above on Feb 26th 2019. At that time on the IRCC website the ETA was approx 6 months. Initially, I received the AOR and other responses quite quickly, after I submitted all the required docs including biometrics for my husband in April 2019, everything has gone quite. All our queries come back with the standard response "your application is under process. We dont need anything from you. We will let you know when processing will complete"

Does anyone have any idea whether this is is normal and how much time it takes to complete processing.

GC123
Hello is there any updates on your application?

gc123

Sep 1, 2009
Hello is there any updates on your application?
Just an update on this.

I just received a letter from the Canadian High Commission of my home country asking for documents for my husband (who is a dependent in this application). Documents required are Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Policy Clearance, etc. We had submitted all these documents as part of the main application.

Is this normal or something is wrong?

Would appreciate if anyone can share their experience on this.

GC123

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
Just an update on this.

I just received a letter from the Canadian High Commission of my home country asking for documents for my husband (who is a dependent in this application). Documents required are Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Policy Clearance, etc. We had submitted all these documents as part of the main application.

Is this normal or something is wrong?

Would appreciate if anyone can share their experience on this.

GC123
hello,
I am not sure about it , Bu i think its just a usual background check. its just for your husband ?
so hopefully just to check with his travels and pcc.
I am really not sure about it.
Did you applied for a bridging open work permit too?
There is no updates in my application too yet.

gc123

Sep 1, 2009
Hi,

I have further update. I have just received a letter requesting medicals. My husband and myself had submitted up-front medicals at the time of our application one year ago. I do understand that medical results last 12 months, but what I dont understand is that they have asked for medicals for my husband only.

Is this normal?

GC123

Jd0928

May 31, 2019
Hi,

I have further update. I have just received a letter requesting medicals. My husband and myself had submitted up-front medicals at the time of our application one year ago. I do understand that medical results last 12 months, but what I dont understand is that they have asked for medicals for my husband only.

Is this normal?

GC123
If you are inside canda