+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec study and job opportunity

bita02

Jul 22, 2020
Hello people
i am from Ethiopia. i am 22 years old. currently working a part time job in a front desk position in a hotel. and am studying marketing management. i was supposed to get my BA degree in this July but due to the corona virus pandemic it is postponed to the end of 2020. i am looking for the chance to come to Canada to study and work simultaneously and get a permanent residence if possible. Has any one has any idea on this? i want help on how i can achieve that?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada.html

You will need to be admitted to a Canadian college or university, show you have money to pay tuition and living expenses, and establish ties to your home country/the relevance of the course to your job prospects there.

You can work part-time but it's not enough to live on. Afterward you may qualify for a work permit and eventually PR.

However, these are not guaranteed and visa officers are wary of applicants (especially from African countries) seeking entry as students with no clear intent to leave Canada, especially as you seem to have already completed most of your bachelor's. I suggest finishing that, saving up, and coming to Canada for your master's if you're serious.

bita02

Jul 22, 2020
Thank you for the reply. i will take your suggestion into consideration. How about getting full scholarship? any suggestion on that?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Thank you for the reply. i will take your suggestion into consideration. How about getting full scholarship? any suggestion on that?
Good luck finding one as an international student. It might be easier at the master's/PhD level in STEM fields.

Aug 20, 2020
J'ai envoyé très longtemps mon demande d'aide pour aller étudier au Québec, est ce que je suis encore admissible sur la liste des accepté

rajan265

Sep 2, 2020
Hello
I am Rajan from Nepal.I am running my secondary school at Nepal, and I wish to study master on public relation .Though I have 10 years experience as a principal and for further to support my school which faculty is important.?