+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Student to take ASP

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
A student in a french school in Montreal is taking DEP in esthetics. He will need to take his ASP in Electrolyse to complete his 1800 HOURS before he applies for the permanent residency. To take his ASP, he would need to extend his student visa. How much money should he has in his account to have such permit granted?

Secondly, how much money should be in his account once he applied for the permanent residency (after my ASP)?

Thanks for your help.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
A student in a french school in Montreal is taking DEP in esthetics. He will need to take his ASP in Electrolyse to complete his 1800 HOURS before he applies for the permanent residency. To take his ASP, he would need to extend his student visa. How much money should he has in his account to have such permit granted?

Secondly, how much money should be in his account once he applied for the permanent residency (after my ASP)?

Thanks for your help.
Before PR application you need a csq on Quebec. Approximately 3 month expenses (maybe around 4000 cad) you need to show in your bank.

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Before PR application you need a csq on Quebec. Approximately 3 month expenses (maybe around 4000 cad) you need to show in your bank.
This is noted. What about for the extension of my student permit prior to taking my ASP--does it require show money and how much? This requires another CAQ.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
This is noted. What about for the extension of my student permit prior to taking my ASP--does it require show money and how much? This requires another CAQ.
Not 100% sure but if caq is tied to your previous course then you need a new one for ASP. Funds you need to show fees + expenses and have a buffer of extra 2 -3 k if possible.

All the best

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Not 100% sure but if caq is tied to your previous course then you need a new one for ASP. Funds you need to show fees + expenses and have a buffer of extra 2 -3 k if possible.

All the best
Thank you very much. I will be preparing just to be sure.

Reactions: Immstu