Thanks a lot.http://www.camerquebec.ca/index.php/en/forum/recent
to best way to know the visa office processing your application is to call CIC or send a CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx asking to know your visa office. They will reply within the next business day.
- We received your application for permanent residence on November 14, 2016.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 16, 2017.
- We started processing your application on February 16, 2017.
- We sent you correspondence on April 18, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
- Medical results have been received.
- 17 November I got decision made
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing/fullscreenHow long is the waiting between DM/PPR and be able to land? Assume I mail out my passport on the same day after received PPR.
I got some travel plan to do and need to take the process time into consideration.
My federal application was received Aug 22, 2017. I haven't received AOR yet, but i should get something by December. Check out this spreadsheet that shows other people's timelines.Good morning friends,
my timeline - Applied Aug 2012
interview -Sept 2015
Csq - jan 2017
Fedral applied -Aug 2017