+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Parents sponsorship workflow?

Rui Wang

Nov 10, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm a new comer moved from Toronto to Montreal this August and plan to apply for parents sponsorship in 2020. I found here is much different and now I'm pretty confused the workflow of parents sponsorshipo_O. Is anyone in Quebec and share her/his experience with me ?

(P.S I have PR and have been worked 5 years but in Toronto; no co-sponsor)

Thank you very much!
Rui

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello guys,

I'm a new comer moved from Toronto to Montreal this August and plan to apply for parents sponsorship in 2020. I found here is much different and now I'm pretty confused the workflow of parents sponsorshipo_O. Is anyone in Quebec and share her/his experience with me ?

(P.S I have PR and have been worked 5 years but in Toronto; no co-sponsor)

Thank you very much!
Rui
You have to apply through IRCC, like everyone else. No one knows what the selection process will be like for 2020. If you are selected, you would submit the federal PR app. At some point in the process, IRCC would direct you to complete the Quebec process.

Reactions: Rui Wang

Rui Wang

Nov 10, 2019
Thank you very much for your reply:). Pardon me ask, do you mean the government might change the application workflow next year? When usually they update new policy?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you very much for your reply:). Pardon me ask, do you mean the government might change the application workflow next year? When usually they update new policy?
They may change the selection process. No one knows. Updates probably won't be released until the end of the year or January 2020.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is is unlikely to be exactly the same the same considering they got sued and settled with people.