+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Investor - Share your information here

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
Those who applied under Quebec Investor, please share your information here.

Name : fromdubai
Applied : Aug 2010
Office : Montreal
AOR : Oct 2010
My residence : Dubai
Interview date : Waiting
Invest Payment date : Waiting (CAN 125,000)
CSQ : Waiting
Federal : Waiting
Medical : Waiting
PP Request : Waiting
Visa : Waiting
Current Status : Waiting for interview date :(

librancool

Jan 28, 2011
Hi

What if i have already applied and want to withdraw my application and investment of $120000 for Quebec investor category?can i get my money back?

pinkakk

Feb 19, 2012
my friend from india has applied for quebec selection certificate, & has obtained file no. in august 2010,....waiting for selection certificate interview,...when asked his agent about status,...he replied that due to high intakes by quebec investor class,....processing will take time,....but but but how much?,...this is their(quebec govt.) job to clear all applications in time, as this is confusion for my friend,....& he is in depression now-days........can anyone tell exact time to process his application? ??? ???

simaesmaeli

Aug 15, 2012
librancool said:
Hi

What if i have already applied and want to withdraw my application and investment of $120000 for Quebec investor category?can i get my money back?
Hi, I am a new coming here and have the same question if you can get any answer for it?

Deltech

Sep 3, 2012
I applied for family immigration in Quebec Investor Category. I've received my CSQ in December 2011 and waiting to receive medical instruction from Canadian Embassy Singapore since last 9 months!!! Can anyone kindly tell me why is this taking that long to receive medical instruction?

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
Deltech said:
I applied for family immigration in Quebec Investor Category. I've received my CSQ in December 2011 and waiting to receive medical instruction from Canadian Embassy Singapore since last 9 months!!! Can anyone kindly tell me why is this taking that long to receive medical instruction?

Its Canada. 9 months they hibernate under the snow :p

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
@fromdubai. I did receive your message with phone number. I tried replying but somehow would not let me. I am out of Dubai at the moment and shall be back sometime next week. I will call you and lets meet. :D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Deltech said:
Did you check the processing times? It is 20 months for 80% of the applications received in Singapore, so you have a looooooooooooooong wait yet. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
Past and Future Qubec Investor Immigrants from Dubai!

Lets all meet up in Dubai and share our experience. Won't that be an excellent opportunity of networking...we might need each other now...and we might need each other in Quebec...
Afterall, as one of our members has pointed out, we will be hibernating in Canada for nine months in a year... : :p

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deltech said:
This is almost 10 month passed to receive your madical instruction. Dear will you please let me know in the mean time did they ask for the PCC (police clearance certificate ) ? I already had received CSQ and applied for Visa to Fedaral last month.

jsef

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
librancool said:
Hi

Nope. Not unless you fail the medicals.

morenawella

Oct 23, 2012
Hi,
I made the required investment under QIIP 800K on April 2012, and get my CSQ on May 2012. I sent my file as requested to the visa office of Paris to process the Canadian Visa (PR) on 5th of June 2012.
What is the estimated period to get the visa knowing that I didn't have yet a call for the medical examination?.
Thanks for your feedback

sarabi

May 25, 2011
I applied in September 2010, in last category where net worth should be CAD$ 800000.00, my document acceptance received in December 2010,
In August 2012, I receive letter for submit updated documents, and send all updated information in September 2012, now waiting for interview call
If anyone have any update please share this information included case detail & duration,

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one get AOR after submite the file to fedarel along with CSQ and request for PCC or MR ??
Please share.......