+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor immigration

AleenaArif

Sep 22, 2015
hi
We got an email yesterday where, following our interview in Montreal for the Quebec investment immigration catergory, that our case your rejected. For reasons, we felt the interview was unfair - I wanted to know if anyone has done through the aministrative review? Did anyone get a positive review following that? Also I read on another forum that to it is possible to go through the judicial review, is this possible on our case? The points raised by the office was regarding assets.
Any information would be appreciated
My email is
Aleena.arif1234@yahoo.com

Last edited:

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
hi
We got an email yesterday where, following our interview in Montreal for the Quebec investment immigration catergory, that our case your rejected. For reasons, we felt the interview was unfair - I wanted to know if anyone has done through the aministrative review? Did anyone get a positive review following that? Also I read on another forum that to it is possible to go through the judicial review, is this possible on our case? The points raised by the office was regarding assets.
My email is
Hi
Iam sorry to hear this . In my opinion you should take legal advice . I don’t know how you will overcome rejection based upon you asset valuation , but it’s worth a try .
Did they reject on basis on valuers report ? Or something else. Where did you apply from ? Where are your living currently ? Are you living in same country as your physical assets ? Etc are some of the things taken into consideration here .
I also advice you to read / gather more information on this from the internet / forums etc . Good luck

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hi
My email is
Québec Investor immigration is undergoing great public/press scrutiny at the current time due to the very high fraud/misrepresentation rate from certain groups of applicants. Unless you have a rock solid case, you may have difficulty in defeating this rejection.

Reactions: Immstu

AleenaArif

Sep 22, 2015
Québec Investor immigration is undergoing great public/press scrutiny at the current time due to the very high fraud/misrepresentation rate from certain groups of applicants. Unless you have a rock solid case, you may have difficulty in defeating this rejection.

AleenaArif

Sep 22, 2015
What r the other options ?
I know we can go for administrative review but for just wanted to know that is there anyone in this forum got success after administratuve review?
Or can We go for judicial review after administrative?