+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration Through Arrima

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
Dear Member,

I have applied for Quebec through Arrima portal since 10 months ago but didn't get anything yet. Can you anyone suggest what is the maximum time they will take? The only message showing me is "Tabled/Dispose"

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Many Thanks !

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Dear Member,

I have applied for Quebec through Arrima portal since 10 months ago but didn't get anything yet. Can you anyone suggest what is the maximum time they will take? The only message showing me is "Tabled/Dispose"

Many Thanks !
Do you have French ability?

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Dear Member,

Many Thanks !
Were you in those 18000 files which were destroyed due to the new law ?

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
No, But for ArrimaQuebec process, They are considering file with both English and French.
Yes but they haven't issued any invitations to such people yet according to my knowledge.

They intend to process those cancelled applicants first. Maybe they will issue some beginning in Jan.

JJBhatt

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I need to know what exactly eligible points is to apply for Quebec PR through Arrima portal. I am confused between 43 and 50 (Without Spouse). I am getting 47 points so, am I eligible to apply for Quebec PNP thruough Arrima (without spouse)?