+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ question.

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
hi there,

I am wondering how many points I will receive for my three year Business degree? I did a two year Diploma in Canada and now I'm planning to finish off my Bachelors degree in the UK via transferring my credits. The issue is that the Degrees in the UK are only for three years. So I was wondering if I will get 10 points towards the CSQ or 6 Points? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

henriquelm

Aug 25, 2015
icecool222 said:
hi there,

I am wondering how many points I will receive for my three year Business degree? I did a two year Diploma in Canada and now I'm planning to finish off my Bachelors degree in the UK via transferring my credits. The issue is that the Degrees in the UK are only for three years. So I was wondering if I will get 10 points towards the CSQ or 6 Points? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I guess it really depends on the title of the course, if it is a bachelor or not. Canada do consider 3 years bachelor degrees.

You can check how many points you will get for your course on this list:

www immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf - Please add a . after the www

Nov 20, 2017
Hi there,
how can I certify UK academic documents from Canada for CSQ ? Although I head from UK high commission that as a commonwealth country British consular officials in Canada have no notary powers and cannot certify, notarise or legalise a document. This function is carried out by a Canadian notary public. So, I submitted my UK documents following this criteria including a letter containing evidence of web link(https://www.gov.uk/guidance/notarial-and-documentary-services-guide-for-canada) of this information as well as certified persons link (http://www.assermentation.justice.gouv.qc.ca/ServicesPublics/Commun/PageInexistante.aspx). Still they haven't accepted it. Right now, I have no way to go back to UK and attached documents. Can someone provide me any guideline to solve this problem?