+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CAQ issue.

Mack.1

Jun 30, 2018
Hi
Is anybody here to help me.
I have applied my CAQ and sent my documents to quebec and they got recieved on 4th of june and now its almost more than 20 working days and i am still waiting for it.
I hope to get any update on 4th of july
As i have applied for september intake and my classes are about to start on 28 th of august

If anyone have any idea regarding the processing time of CAQ (indian student) reply me as soon.as.

Thanks.

Ramanbuttar13

Jun 21, 2018
Hi
Is anybody here to help me.
I have applied my CAQ and sent my documents to quebec and they got recieved on 4th of june and now its almost more than 20 working days and i am still waiting for it.
I hope to get any update on 4th of july
As i have applied for september intake and my classes are about to start on 28 th of august

If anyone have any idea regarding the processing time of CAQ (indian student) reply me as soon.as.

Thanks.
Hi Mack,

First of all, you arr almost there. You can expect to get your CAQ by next week.

I have applied on 6 june and also waiting.
Let me know when you receive your CAQ.

Mack.1

Jun 30, 2018
Hi Mack,

First of all, you arr almost there. You can expect to get your CAQ by next week.

Have you got update status..of Receipt of your application... or not yet ????

affue patrick

Jul 4, 2018
Hello Mack , please in your CAQ file did you get any message about confirmation that they received your document because i did not get any confirmation and i am so worried,

Rahul rajput

Jul 4, 2018
Hello
My agent is not providing me with CAQ access portal information . My user code and passcode . What action can i take to get my user code and password . Any piece of information regarding this will be highly appreciable.

Thankyou

Jaggisaini

Mar 19, 2020
Hi Mack,

I have my caq but now intake has been defer so i just to know that i have to reapply for new caq or not.