+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

kashi_pk

Jun 19, 2012
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi Kashi

Focus on your B2 Level of French, the reason they sent you is because your file is attractive but not having enough points and you have been referred to francization to get additional points. Francization is given as a second chance to candidates with a good profile but not having enough points, usually it's between 12 - 18 mnths. You got 18months, don't get frustrated rather take this as a gift and provide the higher level of french as per their letter. If you don't, your file can be rejected. When they referred you to francization they should also include in the letter a "grille de l'evaluation" in this you can see a breakdown of points where you scored where. This will clearly indicate to you if the additional information that you submitted was considered or not. from the reading of your concern, I see that they wrote you on Jan 12, 2016 but you had sent them info on Jan 8, 2016. It is likely that they dispatched this letter to you before they had received your undate on Jan 8, but this is an assumption. From here you have 2 options, 1. call to find out if they considered the information that you sent on Jan 8, 2016 regarding child. See if there is a way to get a recalculation done to determine your new points, and if you past the threshold there may likely be no need to do the francization. This is a long shot however, and written to you with great optimism, so don't only focus along this suggestion, follow more along this suggestion 2. Do the Francization, and try to get the levels they tell you to obtain. This way you win/win...additional points for child and for increasing French. hope this helps
Hi @Bajan4Quebec
Thanks very much for your detailed reply. Much appreciated.

I'm sure they did not consider the documents I sent them in January. I also called them to check. They said it takes three months to update the file. So I'll probably find out what happens to my application in three months. I was just 1 point short, so addition of child should give me enough points to qualify. But the Francisation condition would remain in place or not, I am not sure.

You are absolutely right that best approach would be to improve my French.

Since the stage after CSQ also takes about 25 months for Pakistani applicants, I wanted to get done with CSQ part and get into next stage ASAP. But I guess I'll have to wait. :)

Thanks again for your help. :D

anish777

Apr 25, 2015
Dear All

I am from Pakistan and i am a ACCA memeber B.com and M.A (Economics) having 5 years of experience, i want to know in which category of Accountant do i fall and what should be job description.

valechanikhil

Jan 19, 2016
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for CSQ, but MON project is giving exceptions.
While I am trying to open it through my cell, it gives a page which asks to select a criteria and options given are: Authentication Windows and second option is IMMQ SSO

Please advise, how do i proceed.

Whatsapp Number: 91-9646820207

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
valechanikhil said:
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for CSQ, but MON project is giving exceptions.
While I am trying to open it through my cell, it gives a page which asks to select a criteria and options given are: Authentication Windows and second option is IMMQ SSO

Please advise, how do i proceed.

Whatsapp Number: 91-9646820207
YOu need to use your laptop/desktop to login. Website doesnt work on mobiles.

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my application. I already filled forms but I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

Can anybody got the same error? How can I submit?

Thanks,
Mona

shruti pandya

Jan 17, 2013
Re: Indian B.Com Degree AOT Point Regarding..

I Apply my family immigration Qsw file in August 2012.. I update document 5 October 2015 And They Replay Me 23 October 2015. they calculate my point 56 and apply me Francisation rules 2013 and 18 month grant time period B2 Exam Passed and 1 point gain for family file required 57 point..

As per my calculation my point is 58 but they calculate 56. they do not calculate my wife B.com Degree AOT 2 point. my wife Degree is previous 5 year Qsw application Date and 11 year Accounting work experience. 2 Point must Receivable AOT my Wife B.com Degree...

They Give my M.com Degree AOT 6 point And Education 12 point is correct. They send me their point calculation seet via email.

I think their mistake in 2 point calculation. I send courier With COVER Letter for this 2 point mistake My wife Bcom Degree Receivable AOT Point..

Please Give me Advise...I am Correct Or wrong B.com Degree 2 Point AOT Receivable...?

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Re: Indian B.Com Degree AOT Point Regarding..

shruti pandya said:
I Apply my family immigration Qsw file in August 2012.. I update document 5 October 2015 And They Replay Me 23 October 2015. they calculate my point 56 and apply me Francisation rules 2013 and 18 month grant time period B2 Exam Passed and 1 point gain for family file required 57 point..

As per my calculation my point is 58 but they calculate 56. they do not calculate my wife B.com Degree AOT 2 point. my wife Degree is previous 5 year Qsw application Date and 11 year Accounting work experience. 2 Point must Receivable AOT my Wife B.com Degree...

They Give my M.com Degree AOT 6 point And Education 12 point is correct. They send me their point calculation seet via email.

I think their mistake in 2 point calculation. I send courier With COVER Letter for this 2 point mistake My wife Bcom Degree Receivable AOT Point..

Please Give me Advise...I am Correct Or wrong B.com Degree 2 Point AOT Receivable...?
i am also a B.Com degree holder and from India...if you are also from Indian then provide me with your mobile no....if possible...my contact no. is 9773706298

anish777

Apr 25, 2015
Dear All

I have created a profile on Mon project website, please guide me whats the next step.when should i get my documents ready?

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Dear all, could you pls help to clarify my concern

I have Bachelor in Electrocics and Communications and one MBA degree. I know that my Bachelor can get 12 point. So how about my MBA. Any additional point can i claim.

Any what is the AOTf for MBA degree.

Thank you very much for the support.

kaltum

Jan 21, 2016
Hello,
I am interested for QSWP 2016.I already completed my login but i could n,t access for registration.Is their anyone submitted their registration?plz help me.

mba_swarn

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Bonjour,

Le meme sorte de problem avec moi, l'anne dernier, mon dossier etais aussui rejette, je lui ecrivais le letter en fracaise, ca travailliait.
The better option is to write them in a letter, on a legal paper, write point wise your query. Sign and send Be quick.

Merci,

sumangrewal said:
helo guys,

please help me out

As i have filed my quebec file in july 2013 and got application no. on nov 2013.

after that i also got married in nov 2013

but i had sent my details of marriage and husband in feb 2015.they accepted and deducted the fees also.

today(jan 2016), i called their office at quebec,they told our file got rejected last month as they asked for documents and we had not sent.

as we didnot go any email,any letter for document required.so she told that we can send a letter that we had not received any letter .

Is it possible that if we send letter to Quebec that we had not recerived any letter then after they will again continune our file.

Please reply

Stephilsophy

May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Request
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
Finally, I received an email from CIC requesting medical examination. So I can update my timeline as the following:

1) June, 15, 2015 ------ File received at Sydney.
2) Sept, 03, 2015 ------ AOR
3) Jan, 21, 2015 ----- Medical request.

After psyched for a few seconds, I got a question to ask:

I've just landed in China for business and will be here for a couple months. On the CIC email, it says that I can do my medical-examination in China. But will that make my file transfer to Beijing Office and therefore elongate my waiting period?

Thanks in advance

valechanikhil

Jan 19, 2016
suvadeepg said:
YOu need to use your laptop/desktop to login. Website doesnt work on mobiles.
I am trying from my laptop as well, but site is always down.
Any Specific timeframe when it is less on traffic and works fine.? I am trying in IST morning and evening.

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hi all,

I got this letter from Immigration Quebec after submitting my required documents and its been month since i submitted.

Now, what will be the next? And how long it will take?

Please let me know.
Thanks

Monsieur,

Nous avons examiné avec soin votre demande en fonction d'un ensemble de facteurs qui

permettent d'évaluer les chances de tout candidat et toute candidate à l'immigration de

s'établir avec succès au Québec. Ces facteurs portent notamment sur les débouchés

existant au Québec dans sa profession, son employabilité et sa mobilité professionnelle,

sa formation, son expérience professionnelle, son âge, sa situation familiale, sa

connaissance du français et de l'anglais, sa capacité d'autonomie financière, ses séjours

au Québec, et, le cas échéant, les caractéristiques de l’époux et l’épouse ou du conjoint

et de la conjointe de fait.

Nous devons procéder, afin de compléter l’évaluation de votre demande, à un examen

plus approfondi des documents produits. Nous vous communiquerons notre décision dès

que cet examen sera complété.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
thanguye said:
Dear all, could you pls help to clarify my concern

I have Bachelor in Electrocics and Communications and one MBA degree. I know that my Bachelor can get 12 point. So how about my MBA. Any additional point can i claim.

Any what is the AOTf for MBA degree.

Thank you very much for the support.
hello Thanguye,

Are you sure with Bachelors in "Electronics and Communications Engineering" would give 12 points ?
Because i saw in the "Area of Training", there is "Electrical, Electronics and Communications" but there is no "Electronics & Communication".

My brother has the same situation, so could you please confirm this.
Thanks