Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
Hi Everyone!

I am writing hear to inform you that I cleared my B1 in TCFQ.. that means 8 points for me!
The results were the last paper i waiting for in my file so i sent it to montreal with Aramex and i just received a notification that they received my file today!

what's next? when shall i received an AOR?

Thanks!

Tawa

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
Nomination.....
28-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Youp , me too in NY , they send a letter dated on the 13 of July , when did they send yours ?
shootingstar said:
I received the notice for Interview shortlist today. My I nterview will be in NY. anyone else who is going to the NY office for the interview?
I need to start preparing for it, I may have mine 2-3 months from now.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Tawa said:
Youp , me too in NY , they send a letter dated on the 13 of July , when did they send yours ?
Let's talk on PM. i'm sending you a message. Mine is dated Aug 13.

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
HMMMMMMM WAS SO HAPPY YESTERDAY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL PROJECT COMPLETED BY GOD ON BEHAVE OF 4GLORY,ID,WUNMI AND LUKEKE ETC.
WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVISE AND ALSO THE WAY YOU TOOK ME AS UR BROTHER TO EXPLAIN EVERY DETAILS TO ME, ESPECIALLY MY BOSS 4GLOTY ND ID.....AND IYA BEJI. I SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU AND GOD WHO HAS DONE IT WILL ALSO SEE YOU THROUGH TO THE PLACE OF YOUR DESTINATION. NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS.......HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they say that when you get this letter, the interview will be after 6 months

many members said so, read previous posts ;)

kbert said:
HMMMMMMM WAS SO HAPPY YESTERDAY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL PROJECT COMPLETED BY GOD ON BEHAVE OF 4GLORY,ID,WUNMI AND LUKEKE ETC.
WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVISE AND ALSO THE WAY YOU TOOK ME AS UR BROTHER TO EXPLAIN EVERY DETAILS TO ME, ESPECIALLY MY BOSS 4GLOTY ND ID.....AND IYA BEJI. I SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU AND GOD WHO HAS DONE IT WILL ALSO SEE YOU THROUGH TO THE PLACE OF YOUR DESTINATION. NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS.......HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4glory said:
My take on this is that you have earned your CSQ already and that is done, the update about your new job would have been needed at the interview stage of CSQ to earn you a point or two or at least indicate that you are employable, so just cool your nerves and celebrate your CSQ. Congratulations on your success.

With the Federal part you are to state your current status as it is now and you are good to go. Here is wishing you the very best in the rest of the process.

Cheers
@4GLORY
@STILLHOPE (pls help)

Do you mean it would be okay if i add my present job in the federal part? Wouldnt it give confusion to them? they might question me, "why i didnt update my recent job during csq application and its been 6months now that im working"

OR can i just put UNEMPLOYED for the present/recent activity?

HELP MEEEEEEEE im confused

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
New immigration system will award more points for language, fewer for work abroad

http://m.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1244038--new-immigration-system-will-award-more-points-for-language-fewer-for-work-abroad

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
Bachar said:
New immigration system will award more points for language, fewer for work abroad

http://m.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1244038--new-immigration-system-will-award-more-points-for-language-fewer-for-work-abroad
Hope this will not affect some of us

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
Bachar said:

Bachar,

This has nothing to do with QSW... It is about FSW.. Posting this in this thread confuses people.. Anyway, thx for posting...

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all,

How many points for my spouse french language A1 certificate?

Thank you.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
kbert said:
Thanks so much for your support and presence in the collection of our visas at Accra on Monday 20th August 2012. God willing we shall be celebrating with you too shortly. God bless.

@Ambi1775,Fiirm
Thanks for the salutations, we shall be rejoicing with you too shortly.

@Stillhope,
Thanks so much, it is nice to know that you have landed and to see you back on the forum. I shall be joining you soon in Quebec.

@Quebec man,
Congratulations on the receipt of your CSQ, make plans to start processing you Federal process as soon as possible.

Cheers

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
gigianne2011 said:
@ 4GLORY
@ STILLHOPE (pls help)

Do you mean it would be okay if i add my present job in the federal part? Wouldnt it give confusion to them? they might question me, "why i didnt update my recent job during csq application and its been 6months now that im working"

OR can i just put UNEMPLOYED for the present/recent activity?

HELP MEEEEEEEE im confused
As earlier advised, please add your current job in the Federal application. Don't worry about the CSQ application because you have already gone beyond that stage. All the best.

Cheers

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4glory said:
As earlier advised, please add your current job in the Federal application. Don't worry about the CSQ application because you have already gone beyond that stage. All the best.

Cheers
DEAR FRIEND:

I MD. AMINUL ISLAM FROM BANGLADESH. THE V.O IS ASKING FOR MY EDUCATIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE DOCUMENTS AGAIN. SO I AM PREPARING ALL THE DOCUMENTS BUT AS THEY ARE ASKING FOR CERTIFIED COPIES SO WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I NOTARIZED ALL THE DOCUMENTS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PRACTICE OF CERTIFIED COPIES OR TRUE COPIES HERE EXCEPT THE LEGAL ONE. SO PLEASE HELP ME .

REGARDS
MD. AMINUL ISLAM

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
Hi Aminul. You can get them certified with seal through a notary public. Did you not already get the documents certified when you sent them the first time?

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
encrypted2011 said:
Hi Aminul. You can get them certified with seal through a notary public. Did you not already get the documents certified when you sent them the first time?
Thanks for your reply. Once i sent all the documents (Notarized copy) when i applied in 2010. now they are asking for re submission of all the documents.