Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
harit79 said:
I was reading one blog related to montreal.
I hope that might be useful to other forum members.

http://www.expat-blog.com/en/guide/north-america/canada/1191-find-a-job-in-quebec.html
Thanks harit for sharing this link. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
advanta1 said:
Tokens and passes to use Toronto's public transit system will cost more starting Jan. 1
Hi advanta1,
thanks for sharing this info.
Pls can u share the source/link where u find this info? :)

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg
mkshah said:
Hi advanta1,
thanks for sharing this info.
Pls can u share the source/link where u find this info? :)
cbs.ca

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this news correct?

Hello, I got this email from my agent who submitted my application. though I am planning not to sit for the exam.

Thank you for your email.

Although the French tests are mandatory in new submission, we have been advised by the government that old cases must be encouraged to sit for the test prior to their interview.

Therefore, please arrange to sit for either the TEFAQ / TCFQ (which are oral exams) or for the DELF/DALF (which include all 4 abilities).

We still haven't received the result of the equivalence. I will be inquiring on January 15 regarding it.

Best regards,

indian_guy

Dec 10, 2011
Education --
Geological Engineering (Bach. - 4 year --- 10 points
area of training 0 points
Age 16 years
Experience 4 .2 years -- 8 points
French
DELF A1,A2,B1 ( have got more than 16 out of 25 in both oral and listening for all )
8 points
English IELTS
Listening 7.5
Speaking 7.5
Points claimed 6

financial adaptability 1

Total points claimed -- 49

I am currently enrolled in Level 7 in Alliance
I have one doubt , will my IELTS be considered for 6 points or 5 as in listening i scored 7.5 only .
My application should be checked on base of pre dec 2011 , otherwise I am short of marks

also 49 points claimed should be inclusive of 1 point for finance point or exclusive of the same .

Please sugges for above 2 issues
Please sugges for above 2 issues

meemansa

Sep 16, 2011
Hi raph_04

I am from Surat, Gujarat,
I am B.E. civil & D.C.E. from REC Surat
I had apply HK 1/9/2011 & A.O.R. received 20/10/2011
tell me what information you want
Don't hesitate to ask.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
egrace62 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
the pages on this thread is increasing at a geometrical rate...
i cant even catch up.......

congratulations Caribgrl55..... and in addition t the PM, i can just change like 100$ at the airport in Montreal incase u might wanna buy some things. the bulk of the money shold b treated as discussed in tthe PM..

et al: Montreal is fine and cool...... but i must tell u that most MONTRELAISE are not happy :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
cos the snow has refused to come down... they are not happy cos there wont be a WHITE CHRISTMAAS this year....
The weather Agency here said it will take only a miracle for MONTREAL and other major cities in Canada to have a White Christmas...
the youths are not happy cos they cant go sking, ice skating blah, blah, blah...

But as for me, i am very very happy, that snow is yet to fall... temperature has been fare. it hasent fall to -6 degrees. the least we have gone is -4degrees. most days we are always on 3 to 4 degrees. am happy that at least the delay is really giving me the needed time to adapt to the cool weather b4 we plunge into -35 degrees...
But we were also promised that the snow this year will be very very very heavy....
so those of you planning to come say January, u av got to come prepared..
cheers
egrace,nice to hear from you :)

you mean the temp in canada/quebec usually goes down to -35? :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's a lot. I can usually adjust easily upto -2 or -3 but anything below that gets me cranky :p

kash11

Jun 5, 2011
Dear all,

I have submittted my application in June 2011 and fee has been deducted from my account on 16-11-2011 but i have not recived my AOR so far and it is almost one month gone. could any of you please let me know how long it would normally take to get AOR after deducting fee. and if any one know the contact no for BIQ paris so i can contact them and ask for any update.

Thanks,

Kashif

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Due to the private nature of the case, BIQs do not give any information by phone. At least this is what my letters from them say. It takes 4-5 months to get AOR from Paris.
kash11 said:
Dear all,

I have submittted my application in June 2011 and fee has been deducted from my account on 16-11-2011 but i have not recived my AOR so far and it is almost one month gone. could any of you please let me know how long it would normally take to get AOR after deducting fee. and if any one know the contact no for BIQ paris so i can contact them and ask for any update.

Thanks,

Kashif

SAMDJ

Aug 28, 2011
Hi,

SVP pourriez m'indiquer les documents necèssaire pour justifier mes experiences professionelles, est ce que une attestation de travail et le relevé des cotisations peuvent siffure.

Please can you tell how to justify my work experience with BIQ Hong kong, which documents they need?

Vous remerciant d'avance.
Thanks

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
How long would it take to reach TCF-level B1 (8 points) if i start by the new year? i wanna know to book a place for exam asap
thanks for your help

kash11

Jun 5, 2011
kash11 said:
HI,

but can i get contact no for BIQ Paris so i can contact them and get my file no because i have to send some additional documents.

Thansk
Katayoon said:
Due to the private nature of the case, BIQs do not give any information by phone. At least this is what my letters from them say. It takes 4-5 months to get AOR from Paris.

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
egrace62 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
the pages on this thread is increasing at a geometrical rate...
i cant even catch up.......

congratulations Caribgrl55..... and in addition t the PM, i can just change like 100$ at the airport in Montreal incase u might wanna buy some things. the bulk of the money shold b treated as discussed in tthe PM..

et al: Montreal is fine and cool...... but i must tell u that most MONTRELAISE are not happy :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
cos the snow has refused to come down... they are not happy cos there wont be a WHITE CHRISTMAAS this year....
The weather Agency here said it will take only a miracle for MONTREAL and other major cities in Canada to have a White Christmas...
the youths are not happy cos they cant go sking, ice skating blah, blah, blah...

But as for me, i am very very happy, that snow is yet to fall... temperature has been fare. it hasent fall to -6 degrees. the least we have gone is -4degrees. most days we are always on 3 to 4 degrees. am happy that at least the delay is really giving me the needed time to adapt to the cool weather b4 we plunge into -35 degrees...
But we were also promised that the snow this year will be very very very heavy....
so those of you planning to come say January, u av got to come prepared..
cheers
Hey Egrace, glad to see u come back here.
Happy to know that u r fine and that everything is ok with your work too as I know that it's important to work no matter what work it is at the beginning, as far as it makes you not spending all your savings and that in the meantime you work on your plan to find a way to your professorial career.
Well done my friend and, hat off to u.

Take care and keep going.

Geribubaboy

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To bashar

you need at least 2 years :-s

if you dont know anything....