+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quarantine period Canada

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hello All,

I have 1 question. During quarntine in Canada for 2 weeks, can we meet friends during quarantine by maintaining social distancing, wear gloves, face mask??? Is it possible to meet somebody during quarantine with taking full precautions ??

Nick1233

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hello All,

I have 1 question. During quarntine in Canada for 2 weeks, can we meet friends during quarantine by maintaining social distancing, wear gloves, face mask??? Is it possible to meet somebody during quarantine with taking full precautions ??
Good question, have you ever considered, lets say, not being seated during flight take off or landing?

• Haha
Reactions: tca_2018

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello All,

Guidelines are pretty clear no visitors and limited if any contact with anyone resident at the quarantine location.

Obviously a personal decision to follow the guidelines but to not do so would be irresponsible plus should there be an issue no matter how remote even should you take precautions the quarantine act is pretty clear.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Guidelines are pretty clear no visitors and limited if any contact with anyone resident at the quarantine location.

Obviously a personal decision to follow the guidelines but to not do so would be irresponsible plus should there be an issue no matter how remote even should you take precautions the quarantine act is pretty clear.
More than personal responsibility. Breaking quarantine can come with very big fines.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello All,

Would add that not only can’t you go out and see friends you must make arrangements for anything you need to be delivered to you while you are in quarantine for 14 days.