+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP Nov 2015 (INLAND APPLICANT)-Preliminary review

kattoch007

Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I am from India. I applied for CSQ in Nov-2015 (Paper Applicant/Offline). My current status at the moment according to midi is in waiting list for Preliminary review. They informed me that by the end of December 2017 midi will contact me, as verification step was completed in dec-2016.
But Currently official website is showing (In processing time for India)
"The Ministère will start the preliminary review of the applications received in the month of: July 2013"

If anyone knows whats going on with applications from 2015 Nov- Intake, Kindly share.

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I am from India. I applied for CSQ in Nov-2015 (Inland Applicant). My current status at the moment according to midi is in waiting list for Preliminary review. They informed me that by the end of December 2017 midi will contact me, as verification step was completed in dec-2016.
But Currently official website is showing (In processing time for India)
"The Ministère will start the preliminary review of the applications received in the month of: July 2013"

If anyone knows whats going on with applications from 2015 Nov- Intake, Kindly share.
Sorry for my bit naive question : How can you be Inland Applicant if you applied from India. I am under the impression Inland is for Quebec or Canada applicants only