+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:
hay friends what is medical survalience required?
6.7. Medical Surveillance
Applicants found during their IME to have a medical condition of public health
significance must report to the provincial/territorial (P/T) public health authorities to
undergo medical surveillance. The applicant's medical profile indicates when medical
surveillance is necessary

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/surveillance/surveillance.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-health-surveillance.asp

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
ragluf said:
6.7. Medical Surveillance
Applicants found during their IME to have a medical condition of public health
significance must report to the provincial/territorial (P/T) public health authorities to
undergo medical surveillance. The applicant's medical profile indicates when medical
surveillance is necessary

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/surveillance/surveillance.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-health-surveillance.asp
when you come to Canada the officer will sign that medical surveillance paper and give back to you. Apply for health card in Canada, after two or three days book the appointment to clinic. It takes a month for appointment and follow the predecessor...

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Vats said:
Do they found active TB?
else he wont required medication. as you worte he pass the sputum than why he asked for medication?

sputum required 3 months for results, check with medical center again
HI, HE DONT HAVE TB HE PASS THE SMEAR AND sputum testat IOM Manila and advice to go to pulmo for clearance and pulmo said he need to undergo 6 mos medication now my husband going to submit the result certificate to IOM and i think IOM will send to embassy, i dont know what will be the result. Only God knows for now but i hope he will just do medical furtherance here... I am so hopeles coz my permit will expire n february.waaahhhhh

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Yogesh85 said:
when you come to Canada the officer will sign that medical surveillance paper and give back to you. Apply for health card in Canada, after two or three days book the appointment to clinic. It takes a month for appointment and follow the predecessor...
from where I can get that form
what is IMM 0535B do i need to take it before departure?
i didnt get it with my visa?

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
Vats said:
from where I can get that form
what is IMM 0535B do i need to take it before departure?
i didnt get it with my visa?
It will say in ur guidline paper which u got with COPR.. If u dont get it u have to request Delhi and they will send u in 3 business days..

Email address delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca right down person info whoever have medical .. Name, dob, uci, application#, address, PP#, mention Urgent/Emergency on subject line.

If u get from delhi u can take it with u, when u come to canada or if u dont get it just say to officer u dont get it and they will provide

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
Yogesh85 said:
It will say in ur guidline paper which u got with COPR.. If u dont get it u have to request Delhi and they will send u in 3 business days..

Email address delhi-immigration @ international.gc.ca right down person info whoever have medical .. Name, dob, uci, application#, address, PP#, mention Urgent/Emergency on subject line.

If u get from delhi u can take it with u, when u come to canada or if u dont get it just say to officer u dont get it and they will provide

Also request here as Urgent/Emergency on subject line.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi&_ga=1.199003366.854723620.1385137714

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
thanks
is it advisable to take it form POE it self?
Yogesh85 said:

Email address delhi-immigration @ international.gc.ca right down person info whoever have medical .. Name, dob, uci, application#, address, PP#, mention Urgent/Emergency on subject line.

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Pray13 said:
Hello guys, got our passports today. I'm for medical surveillance for months, pero oks lang. Embassy received them April 21 and got them now.. For those still waiting, be patient and keep on praying for it..good luck to us..;-)

Hi pray,

Can i ask you? i read that everything is now fine in your papers. i had problem with my husband medical now this very moment. He had sputum and smear test already. Now he was advise to go to pulomonologist for clearance.. But pulmonologist results he needs to undergo treatment of six months that is what written in his certificate now do you think the DMp will push his treatment? Because IOM Said to send the result from pulmonologist after the results and they will send it to immigration after. Waiting is killing me. Im losing my hope. now i really want to remove my husband name to my application.

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Kylie said:
HI, HE DONT HAVE TB HE PASS THE SMEAR AND sputum testat IOM Manila and advice to go to pulmo for clearance and pulmo said he need to undergo 6 mos medication now my husband going to submit the result certificate to IOM and i think IOM will send to embassy, i dont know what will be the result. Only God knows for now but i hope he will just do medical furtherance here... I am so hopeles coz my permit will expire n february.waaahhhhh

Hi vats, yes i dont understand why the pulmonologost ask my husband to do 6 mos medication inspite he passed the sputum smear test i am so worried about my papers. Not to my husband because he dont have tb

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Kylie said:
Hi vats, yes i dont understand why the pulmonologost ask my husband to do 6 mos medication inspite he passed the sputum smear test i am so worried about my papers. Not to my husband because he dont have tb

what are the results of sputum test? have you confirmed it is negative
but as per guideline if sputum produciton is not possible than only 6month xray required but you said its done and results were negative

ref this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_Tuberculosis.pdf

talk with your doctor why he is giving this and discuss frenkely that it will ruin your case (take care it dosent heart their ego as most of them are egoist) but discuss with this guideline and your results you didnt reqd any further test

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my husband and I, are also encountering the same dilemma. I'm the LC1 and sponsoring my husband n 3 13, 10, 6) he was asked to have repeat his X-Ray and they also asked my 2girls who are below 10yrs old to repeat X-rays too. The Dr told my husband that he has a suspicious TB??? So he was asked to do a sputum test this June 16,17&18. My kids are all cleared with their X-ray.

I felt so depressed when I was talking to him on the phone while still in IOM Makati Clinic to think that my husband doesn't smoke or even a hard drinker.

I can sense his frustration too because all the while he's very confident that his healthy. And just last month he went to do his annual exam and it's all negative and clear.

I read back some posts here and I was enlightened at some point and send the link to my husband so he'll have some peace of mind.

Is there any precaution before doing sputum test? And what would be the next step after?

Thanks!

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my husband and I, are also encountering the same dilemma. I'm the LC1 and sponsoring my husband n 3 13, 10, 6) he was asked to have repeat his X-Ray and they also asked my 2girls who are below 10yrs old to repeat X-rays too. The Dr told my husband that he has a suspicious TB??? So he was asked to do a sputum test this June 16,17&18. My kids are all cleared with their X-ray.

I felt so depressed when I was talking to him on the phone while still in IOM Makati Clinic to think that my husband doesn't smoke or even a hard drinker.

I can sense his frustration too because all the while he's very confident that his healthy. And just last month he went to do his annual exam and it's all negative and clear.

I read back some posts here and I was enlightened at some point and send the link to my husband so he'll have some peace of mind.

Is there any precaution before doing sputum test? And what would be the next step after?

Thanks!

itzMEjhen

May 23, 2014
Hi..I'm new in this site..I just want to ask if I need to pursue my application in Canada?.I've been diagnosed with PTB 7years ago.I'm worried due to my my lung scar..Do I need to proceed with my application?.I'm now presently working here in Hongkong..Thank you.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
pat1181 said:

Thanks!
hi
do not worry as the scar are due to many reason not only TB
sputum test is really hectic but anyway you need to do it. do not eat or drink any thing before test.
anyway ask your husband to have sputum else you will need to have xray after 6months. the results will come at 2 omnths and repeat xray on 3month of medical

keep touch of doctor during this period may be 15days interval

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
itzMEjhen said:
Hi..I'm new in this site..I just want to ask if I need to pursue my application in Canada?.I've been diagnosed with PTB 7years ago.I'm worried due to my my lung scar..Do I need to proceed with my application?.I'm now presently working here in Hongkong..Thank you.
hay do not worry i have seen many applicants even with active TB they get medicated and than issued Visa.

if you have any past record inform doctor during medical and show how you have been medicated and now you are free from it. keep all documents with you during medical.