+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial nom question "pmm plz look at this"

Rhino2604

Dec 28, 2007
I am an american who is already working in MB on a work permit. My company has a gentleman who does all the foreign worker stuff.......and he just left for another job. My question is what do I have to do to apply for my pm. I was told that my job qualifies me for the PNN program for MB. Also I keep reading about the fees for landing and everything else, things I was not told by my company. Is it true I have to show 10,000 in a bank account ???
I am beyond confused and stuck at this point. Plz let me know what to do. Also do you know of a good immagration attorney in Winnipeg thank you so much. It would be me and my wife and 2 daughters. Is this going to be a small fortune?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Rhino2604 said:
I am an american who is already working in MB on a work permit. My company has a gentleman who does all the foreign worker stuff.......and he just left for another job. My question is what do I have to do to apply for my pm. I was told that my job qualifies me for the PNN program for MB. Also I keep reading about the fees for landing and everything else, things I was not told by my company. Is it true I have to show 10,000 in a bank account ???
I am beyond confused and stuck at this point. Plz let me know what to do. Also do you know of a good immagration attorney in Winnipeg thank you so much. It would be me and my wife and 2 daughters. Is this going to be a small fortune?

1. Start reading here to see if you qualify at: http://www.gov.mb.ca/labour/immigrate/pnp/employerdirect/index.html
2. Here is the employer application http://www.gov.mb.ca/labour/immigrate/pnp/application_kit.html
3. If you receive your PR and have a work permit at the time of landing, you don't require settlement funds.
4. The cost for the application, will be $2380, $550 x 2 + $150 x 2 for applications + 2x $490 for RPRF

PMM