+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prove The Date Applying PGWP

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Dear seniors,

I know that I am allowed to work and count experience from the date I have applied for PGWP.

I applied PGWP on May 16, 2017 but my PGWP indicates Date Issue Aug 4, 2017. How can I prove the date I have applied PGWP?

Thanks,

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Dear seniors,

I know that I am allowed to work and count experience from the date I have applied for PGWP.

I applied PGWP on May 16, 2017 but my PGWP indicates Date Issue Aug 4, 2017. How can I prove the date I have applied PGWP?

Thanks,
Your application date is there in your account, they should have that on record... unless you used a different CIC account to apply for the PGWP?

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Your application date is there in your account, they should have that on record... unless you used a different CIC account to apply for the PGWP?
Hi Ksavier,

How about if I used a different CIC account for PGWP because I forgot the both user name and password of the account for PGWP? but I still keep application number of PGWP.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Hi Ksavier,

How about if I used a different CIC account for PGWP because I forgot the both user name and password of the account for PGWP? but I still keep application number of PGWP.
Well I think they can still see what your application date was just by looking at your PGWP number. And since you´re supposed to enter your UCI number on your EE profile information, they should be able to link your past applications and approved permits to your ongoing EE profile. In my case they gave me a new UCI when I received the ITA but they probably see this chain of UCIs, applications and approvals, even if you can't yourself.

On the other hand maybe you have the bank statement for that month when you submitted and paid the PGWP application? there should be a charge in your credit card or your debit card.