+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of means of financial documents

Samatharao

Feb 21, 2018
Hi Im currently in canada On study visa I got my invitation under CEC and in the documents section its asking me for bank statements from past 6 months which I dont want to show because of some transactions is it manditory to show the bank statement in which you receive paystubs or can I show statement from any bank ( i have 2 bank accounts)?
Thank you.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hi Im currently in canada On study visa I got my invitation under CEC and in the documents section its asking me for bank statements from past 6 months which I dont want to show because of some transactions is it manditory to show the bank statement in which you receive paystubs or can I show statement from any bank ( i have 2 bank accounts)?
Thank you.
if you have been invited to apply under CEC, you dont need to show POF. simply upload a letter stating that you have been invited to apply under CEC and do not need to show POF

Reactions: fireal.jon

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
if you have been invited to apply under CEC, you dont need to show POF. simply upload a letter stating that you have been invited to apply under CEC and do not need to show POF
Hi. I applied under CEC and they never asked for bank statements from me as I put "0" in how much money are you bringing to Canada. It should be fine right?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hi. I applied under CEC and they never asked for bank statements from me as I put "0" in how much money are you bringing to Canada. It should be fine right?
i cant say for sure. but it should be fine. they know the rule.

kiesha

Mar 10, 2018
Thank you.
I uploaded my balance statement only for the last day of each month. for example December 31, November 30, October 31 and so on for a 6 month period and that was fine for them.