+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds - Study Permit (Paris Office)

PT_Cruiser

Aug 4, 2012
Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1 - I was admitted to canadian school and now I have to apply for study permit through Paris Office. It says on the website that my bank have to fill and stamp this form (can't post links, just search on google for JustificatifDeFondsE.pdf).
My available balance is much more than 700€ per month during my 12 month stay.The problem is that the bank refuses to sign it. Should I ask the bank a letter stating my account balance? I'm from Portugal, so probably they will write it portuguese, if I attach a certified translation, it's likely the Paris office to accept it?

2 - Ok, let's suppose that it's all ok with Paris office and I got the Introduction Letter. At POE, the officer may ask for proof of funds as well, what should I take? The same bank letter is ok?

Thanks in advance.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1 - I was admitted to canadian school and now I have to apply for study permit through Paris Office. It says on the website that my bank have to fill and stamp this form (can't post links, just search on google for JustificatifDeFondsE.pdf).
My available balance is much more than 700€ per month during my 12 month stay.The problem is that the bank refuses to sign it. Should I ask the bank a letter stating my account balance? I'm from Portugal, so probably they will write it portuguese, if I attach a certified translation, it's likely the Paris office to accept it?

2 - Ok, let's suppose that it's all ok with Paris office and I got the Introduction Letter. At POE, the officer may ask for proof of funds as well, what should I take? The same bank letter is ok?

Thanks in advance.
I have the same question